www.billofrights.org

Monday, October 22, 2012

What in the heck............


Do y'all ever just simply amaze yourselves? That's what I’m doing right now, and I’m not sure why. I have the greatest story of my life,.........so far,........to tell you, and I’m lolly-gagging around trying to make it perfect. The truth is that this story is perfect all by itself. The only thing that it needs is to be told.

I've have been writing stories for a few weeks now, and the problem is that I’ve not finished one of them yet!! I must admit that they seem like they would be very good, interesting stories, but,................(Why is there always a but in the way of progress?)..............everyone of them take away from the effect that I hope to achieve.

I have decided the best approach would be just to start back at the beginning, and work my way forward a little at a time. That way I can take my time, and not lose any effect.

This little blog has always been about my life, and trying to warn my readers not to take the same route that I have taken. I've even tried to convince myself while smoking pot that it was good for me, and that God was certainly alright with it. After all it was a natural plant............right?

Er,...........(cough, cough)..........yep,............that's right,.................i will address that in greater detail at a latter time. Now,.......I’m not saying that anything is bad for y'all. All I’m saying is that I’ve done a lot of things that was really bad for me, and I’m preparing to tell my story the exact way that it unfolded. I'm not fit to judge anybody, because I am guilty of way too much to sort out the difference.

Well,................i reckon that we need to get started soon. Before we do,..............you might want to fix you a glass of coke,( a glass of coke in Bama is any kind of carbonated soda, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Etc) or a cup of coffee, or what ever your choice of drink might be.



….....................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment