www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Avenger of the ill......Were all ill


I’ve spent the last 17 months of my life in CRM ( City Rescue Mission ) in a time of healing, and reflection. Simply put,.......getting a strong hold on my Spiritual life!!

I’ve learned many things while I’ve been there. I have learned a better way to deal with people in general. How to treat them, and respect the value of their opinions. Not to discount anybody because of differences that may exist. Just because society has deemed a class called worthless, does not give me the right to lower my standards to agree with those that simply do not understand.

They call those who do not actually fit in their class misfits. They call those that do not own their own place a stain on their society............a blotch,............a spot,.................or use some other form of character assassination, because.............they simply do not understand.

They say, ( once again,........who is this.....THEY?) that most homeless people suffer from some form of mental illness. I can't help but wonder how long that the homeless have to be kicked around,....before that conclusion becomes a reality? How much does a person have to endure to set this illness in motion, or is that just the reason that they are in that shape? This is the honest truth that I’ve seen personally. Some of these folks have been so abused that they turn on each other with more verbal abuse.

Now,............I think that we have a problem here. We have one group that simply do not understand, because they have not experienced this problems first hand. They might have family, or former friends that suffer with a negative affliction, but after a while wrote those folks off because their words seem to fall on deaf ears. They can't understand why they don't make the changes that are necessary to save them the pain that they are going through.

Now, ….....there is a double problem with the other group. Once you reach out to those people with a real, working solution they do turn deaf ears toward those trying to help. They have been so abused by themselves, and others that they have drawn cold. Even the dream of ever having a real life once again puts a fear inside of them of just another let down.

The same real working solution that worked for me will work in their case as well. Actually, ….our country could use a good dose of the same medicine. We all need to look to our creator if we are ever going to have any true success. God doesn’t see things quite the way that most of us see them.

There are some of us that just do not believe in the whole God-Creator way of thinking. They think that we simply evolved in various ways, and that we are pretty much on our own. Once we die.......that's it.......over,............kurpunk,.......nothing more.

Then there are those poor souls like me that are hopeless romantic types where there has to be more to everything. We feel the need to seek out our creator in hope of finding help in a cold cruel world, because we realize our need, and great affliction to not make it by ourselves.

Can I put it as simple as I can at this time? Y'all know that empty spot that's on the inside of us? Yeah,............the one that we try to fill with all different kinds of people, drugs, alcohol, events, food, sweets,...etc. Nothing seems to satisfy that empty craving for long. We double, or triple the portion size in a vague attempt to satisfy that craving, but nothing works.

Are y'all still with me? Well,.......we have done well in realizing that something is missing from our lives, and were not complete, or whole without that missing part. Now,......i don't reckon that I’m a genus,........nor do y'all,...........but I have me a working theory on that massive hole that the wind blows through. I believe with all my heart that when were created that our Creator installed that wind tunnel inside of us. I believe He did that so that we would seek Him out, because He has the right filler to stop that cold air flow.

Now,..........that's just a little something to think about.........



…............Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment