www.billofrights.org

Friday, October 12, 2012

coming soon!!!


Yep,..............That's right,.........................Mr. Illusion of Confusion will be making his way back to an internet provider near you, and world wide!!

Now,...............I reckon that I need to do a few things before I actually get back into the swing of fill'n y'alls head with my country way of seeing things.

I'm really excited about what has been going on in my life since I disappeared a little under two years ago. I will explain what has “really been going on,” and give you some detailed information.

I figure it might take me two, or three weeks more to change some of the layout of my blog page. Which during this time you are welcome to view the changes as they take place. This blog has been my heart. The good thing is that my heart has changed for the better. I really need to change out some pictures that some might find racy or offensive. I believe that the whole Obama pictures, and my hatred for him was totally uncalled for, and shows bad character on my part. I need to apologize to anybody that might have been offended.

Now,..............that being said,................i still don't really care for the man, or his brand of politics any more than I did his first year in office. Although,..............I am an American, and he was voted in office by the American People of this country..................nuff said!!



…....................Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment