www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

China is Awesome!!


I was listening to the radio yesterday, and there was a program on, that I can’t recall, which one that it was, and it’s not important, that I do. What they were talking about was what; I thought to be the big issue. Maybe somebody else heard this, because it is probably a syndicated Christian broadcast, on this little country bumpkin, radio station. If those who were talking hadn’t repeated what they were saying, I would have though, that I had misheard, what was being said? 

The news that not only shocked me, but caught me completely off guard, was about the country of China. They were talking about the fact that if things continue on the path that China is on right now. It won’t take but fifty years, and the prominent religion in China, will be Christianity. I sure hope that prediction is correct, and I surely hope, that the measuring stick, that they use to determine what Christianity is in China, is not the same one, that that use, in the United States!!

The polls determine that America is roughly, around eighty-five percent Christian. That number seems a bit extreme, because of the average lifestyle, of the average American. We promote the killing of Father’s little blessings to us, and try to cover it up with a fancy name like legal abortion. Father doesn’t give a big long tail of the rat, because He still sees it as murder. 

Our beloved President stands behind the grand podium blaspheming God, and the next minute, promoting same sex unions.  What kind of fancy word is that?  What happened to the view, and thoughts of our Father?  He used a really fancy word to describe that act, and kept it simple, at the same time saying; abomination!!

My hat goes off the country of China, for making Jesus Christ, the Lord over their lives!! That is the smartest move, that any individual will ever make, in their lives, and yet it doesn’t happen by our choice. It takes the prompting of Holy Spirit. We just don’t one day wake up, and think that we will be a Christian. That would cause, an act of pride to swell up inside, of us declaring, “Look what I did.”

John 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

I know that all true believers have dealt personally, with Holy Spirit. We had to have a personal reaction, to receive a Salvation experience. Here is no other way, which a person can be Saved. Salvation is a personal experience, because we are entirely different people. Each one of us has a work to do in the Kingdom, that nobody else can accomplish. 

There is no reason to get puffed up thinking, how grand that we are, and how much we are needed by Father, to accomplish His will. I know and realize how we can think at times, but there is a catch to all these things. If we are in the will of God, even though we might be doing a great service to the Lord, there will be something in our life to keep us humble. 

The Apostle Paul speaks of what he called, “A thorn in the flesh.” He sought God to take it away from him, but never actually revealed what it was. This is what he was told by our Lord.

 2Corinthians 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Other than the fact, that I realize that I should have never received my Salvation, because of the evil life, that I was living. I believe my thorn in the flesh is my tender heart. Maybe I am confused. Maybe we all have the same tenderness, of the heart as Christians. The truth is that I tried to harden my own heart, for many years of my life, and this was because of a traumatizing event, that happened in my church, to me at the age of seventeen. 

That one day filled my head full of the deception, that I could no longer trust the Lord. I know how that must sound to the great readers of this blog, but it is true. That thirty minute, or less event made me turn tail, and run into the darkness, trying to get so far from the Father, that He couldn’t find me. It has taken me a long time, and a lot of forgiveness to work thru this event.

My heart simply breaks at times when I see the blindness of people, and their reluctance to trust God. Even though, it is the same God, that I hardened my heart toward, for so many years.      How can I being so guilty of the same crime, urge those to turn back?   All I have to offer is experience, without a reward worth holding on to. As Christians Christ is our reward, and with Jesus comes, the fullness of God!! There is no greater reward, that one could ever hope to have. 

Getting back to the first verse that I posted, you might be saying, “Why should I even spread the good news, if it takes the drawing of Holy Spirit?” I find few things more frustrating to me, that sharing the Gospel to a stone wall. In the same sense flipped, there is no greater joy, than talking with a fertile heart, that is hungry, for the things of the Lord. However, if we don’t share our knowledge of the Lord that Saves we do a wrong. The word says, “Quench not the Spirit,”(1 Thessalonians 5:19) and we do even worse than the quenching of the Spirit when we don’t share. We stop the very possibility, of allowing Him to work.

 John 3:8  The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Enuff said?     Ain’t God Simply Awesome?

        ….Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment