www.billofrights.org

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Many Changes…

I have really changed my lifestyle so dramatically, over the past three years, that things are changing at break neck speeds. I am not complaining by a long shot, because the Bible warned me, that this would happen.   Did I not believe the Word, of the living God?      Don’t you know that, I would really like to make an excuse here, but I really didn’t believe that part? It is not that, I did not believe it either. I just never realized the extremeness, of this scripture.   

James 4:8  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Maybe the problem was that, I didn’t know God well enough, to even consider what to expect. I thought if I ever let Father out, of that box that, I thought that had Him stuffed inside, that things would be different. I am ashamed to admit this, but I thought He would be like the best teddy bear, that a person could have!! Warm and fuzzy, and a great listener. The problem was my problem, and I had to learn to accept Him just as He is, and if there was going to be changes made, I would be the one to make them. 

Does anyone understand what I am saying?  I realize that sometimes a lot of psycho-babble fills these pages, which I simply assume are thoughts. This may be a good time to confirm the fact that, I have no regrets, in my current relationship with God. The only regret that I could possibly have, is not surrendering sooner!!

As I continue to move closer, with my relationship with my Lord. There are things that are being revealed to me, and some of these things cause sadness, that I never considered being a reality in myself. Maybe I am still trying to harbor this, macho-kinda attitude, which doesn’t wear well on a believer. 
           
No,…that is exactly, what I am trying to do, and it is bleeding through this keyboard. The largest part of my life, many good, caring folks, thought that I was emotionally dead, because that was my defense mechanism.  I am not sure why, and then again I am sure why. Because I could not allow anybody, ever again to get close enough to me, to inflict pain on me. Now, I am going through the lessons, which I should have already passed many years ago. 

Matthew 7:13  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

This is one of the verses, that I am babbling about. My heart is starting to break, because of this verse. There are so many folks in this world today, that are simply following the wrong crowd, on the wrong path. They are blind, stubborn, and very rebellious. Unwilling to consider a different way, or approach to a really bad situation, that will take them over the edge. 

2Timothy 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

There is so much demonic oppression, in our country today, and really the whole world. It is not hard to see the elite, of this world flashing demonic symbolism, in all visual forms of the media. I have listened to interviews with famous actors, and musicians, who credit their success to the selling of their soul to Satan. Most people think that they are joking, however they are being serious.

 Luke 18:25  For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

It wasn’t until sometime at the beginning of this week, that I saw the net worth of the Hollywood actors.  Do you realize that, they are pulling down millions of dollars per film? The wealthiest were in the category of over two-hundred fifty million. The honorable mention category has the actors suffering, with only fifty million dollars.              Are they doing anything, for the advancement, of the Kingdom of God?


Does anybody know anything about the freemasons?   I started learning a little bit this week about them, and I am not sure what to say. I know that there are a bunch of people in high ranking positions, all over the world, that belong to that society. There are even great preachers a part, of their society.   Once again there is so much demonic symbolism, about all that they are involved with, that I can’t see how it can be a Godly thing.  Walks like a duck etc…..



Some of these things are freaking me out at times. I really don’t think that it was like this for me, until I started studying the book of Revelation. It’s not that I understand this book completely, but it is the way, that I come to understand the things, that I do understand. It is like watching a mini film while reading the words sometimes. Certain things simply come to life. I am sure that is why it is called the living Word of God.

He Lord has surely been blessing me, with closeness of relationship. He is revealing things, through His Word, that I never even considered, to be a factor.  Even though, I realize that His way, is the only way to live. I need to stop right here, and interject a thought. I said that His way is, the only way to live, but that has not always been my priority. It used to be more true, in my life that, His way was the only way to Heaven. Now that I have conceived, that Heaven is a reality in my life, I am able to work on the mission, which has been placed before me.    Oh. What was that?    You don’t know about the mission?

Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Have you got it now?     Ain’t God Awesome?

         ….Much Love                 

No comments:

Post a Comment