www.billofrights.org

Friday, April 11, 2014

Let’s ask Jesus,

The state of our nation is no secret to the rest, of the world. The entire world is looking for us to implode, at any time. We have made so many bad decisions, as a nation, and some of those bad decisions, have little to do with money. How many geniuses and scholars, do you think, that it will take to straighten out the mess, which we are in? According to the Word of God, those of a higher educational value have been the reason, that we are in this mess.

1Corinthians 1:27-27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Our problem is, and has been, that we don’t look to our Lord, for the wisdom to handle our problems. Have you ever considered the reason, that we have problems, piling on other problems in our nation, is another opportunity?  It might just be another opportunity to call on God, for His help, because that is the only thing, that will work on a national level.

How many Christians, in these United States are living below, the poverty level, but have all our needs met?                                             If our God can work on the personal level, then why don’t we think, that He can on a national level?   I know that we don’t really have any hope, other than prayer of bypassing, those fruit loops in Washington D.C. The great thing, in the life of a Christian is the fact, that our prayers don’t go unheard. We have a Father, that truly loves us, and listens to every prayer, which we pray.

Often times we consider, that we have done all that we know to do, so we might as well pray now. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that way is the most backwards way, that we can do things.   How many times a day do we pray?   One, two, or maybe even as much, as three times?  What does the Word of God say, about how often we should pray?

 Acts 6:4  But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

Luke says continually in the book of Acts, and in the book of Ephesians, Paul uses the word always. I guess that would mean, that it is very important for a Christian, to keep a prayer on our lips, for most of the time.  Does everybody agree with that?

Ephesians 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

I am not in any form of the word, a prayer warrior. I did take a test to see what my Spiritual gifts were, and intercessory prayer came in third place. I don’t know the reason behind that, because I fail greatly in my prayer life. I suffer so much satanic attack when I go to pray, that I often forget, where I am at in my prayers. It seems that I am always praying, the same prayer at night, before I go to bed. It is that same way in the mornings also.

However, here is the kicker. I almost keep a prayer mumbling off my lips, all day long. I know why that I do this is because, I no longer see Holy Spirit, at a distance from me now. I know this is shameful to admit, but there were a lot of times, that I didn’t even recognize Holy Spirit, as being there. Truthfully, I didn’t understand who He was, so I didn’t get to know Him. Praise be to God, that I know who He is, and He is very welcome, in my life today!!

Getting back to the state of our country, and realizing, that our only hope is Jesus, I realize that time has to come to an end eventually. If it wasn’t so, then the Bible, would not be talking about it. I personally believe that, we are standing on the line of no return, teeter-tottering, back and forth. I believe that, we only have one more time to slap God, in the face, and that will be the end, of the United States, as a nation. I know that sound drastic, but it can be a reality.

I really believe that Father is slowly taking His hand off of our nation, and this has been happening for a while now. There is something in my Spirit, that keeps saying to me, that when our congress, recognizes same sex marriage nationally, that will be the final slap. I truly believe that we have gone too far already, for Father to hear our cry for mercy, as a nation. I might be wrong, but….I believe that the end time prophecy is well upon us.

What do you believe?     I know that we all believe something.  Maybe you just believe, that I have finally gone, and jumped off the deep end?  In that case you might very well be right!!  We all think that, the time is not upon us, but the signs are there.  It has to be that time, sometime doesn’t it?  I would guess that, this is as good of a time as any time, to be watching. Let’s ask Jesus, what He thinks about this situation.

Matthew 25:13  Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Hmmm……Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

                ….Much Love             


No comments:

Post a Comment