www.billofrights.org

Monday, April 7, 2014

Tuff Enuff R U ?

I realize today, that I am so far away to understanding, our Father God. How can it be possible to understand something, which is far beyond comprehension? Yet, there were those that knew God personally, and saw His awesomeness displayed, and still couldn’t comprehend Him. I am speaking of the Archangel Lucifer, and one-third of the heavenly host. 

Isaiah 14:12-14  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Can you see a problem here?    Even Satan did not, and apparently could not comprehend, the heights of the understanding, of our Father.  Have you ever thought about, what their relationship must have been like? I would be bold enough, to compare it to the relationship, between Jesus, and Judas Iscariot. The only difference that I can see would be in the hearts of the betrayers. Apparently, Judas never believed that Jesus was the Christ, but Lucifer knew who The Great I Am was!!

I will not tell you how marvelous and wondrous, that our Father is to the extent, of my limited knowledge. I could peck on this keyboard, until my fingers bled out, the extent of my life, out from them, and really never scratched that surface. Awesome is such a weak word, when talking about our Creator.

However, I will tell you how to enlarge your own personally understanding, and you set the limits. I am well aware, and qualified to speak this to you, because I have a little experience. The things which I am going to share with you might not be easy, for you to do. There is a process to maintain, and ever part of this way, will come out of the Word of God.

The first thing that you really need to do is read the scripture, which is found, in the book of Luke, chapter fourteen, and verses twenty-five thru thirty-five. Jesus is speaking about discipleship, and that is the number one way to understand the ways, of the Father. As a matter of a fact, that is the only way to have access to the Father, and then get to know Him. 

Jesus is giving us a fair warning, about following Him. Several folks walked off at different times, in the Word, and if you noticed, He never went after them. Honestly, it takes a really tough person, to walk in the footsteps, of the Son of God.   Are you tough enough?  Jesus asks this question?

Luke 14:28  For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Have you counted the cost?      Have you really counted the cost, because the final cost will be your life?   That is what that it cost Jesus to redeem us back to the Father.  Do you think, that is an unfair price to pay?  I understand that is a high price, but that is why Jesus said count the cost.  Jesus realized that we think more highly of ourselves, than we should. He understands that we place, far more value on ourselves, than we place, on the savior of mankind.

I personally took over forty years, to count the cost, and come to the conclusion, that I was ready. I tried everything that I could to get satisfaction, for my hurting soul, and nothing worked. It took me being beat down, into the ground, to see that my humble beginnings, as a mud pie, did not qualify my arrogance, toward my Lord. I was finally ready. I would surrender to Jesus, who wanted nothing but love for me.

If we ever get to the point, of realizing who, we really were, in the beginning, and who we really are in Christ now, this becomes a no brainer. I am, and will forever be eternally grateful, for the mercy, that Father showered down on my life, for all these years, that it took me to come to this conclusion. However, I am just as grateful, for the hell that I received, which guided me to that decision. 

There will be days, and times that the cost can shoot way up in your life. Maybe I need to keep it personal, because there are those out there, that are such devout Christians, who don’t suffer anymore. It might be that they don’t know it if they do, or maybe God treats them different. I live, and walk in the real world. I live in a heathen nation, which was formally a Christian nation, where there are things that excites my flesh, on every corner.

Any time my flesh gets excited it is a form of temptation. Fortunately, they don’t come over one at a time. However, sometimes they arrive like being shot from a machine gun!! I really don’t understand those folks, which are no longer tempted with anything.       Oh yeah.    I do understand now, because this just popped into my Spirit.  They are truly better than Jesus, or being deceived, and I have proof.

Hebrews 4:15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

I can already tell, that this information is too valuable, to the ones, that are seeking answers such as these. The only problem is that it will take somebody serious enough, about their Jesus relationship to die to self. Killing off of self is not a one shot deal. I am not sure than anybody has succeeded, but we all have to start somewhere. That is unless you’re banking, on a hell insurance policy.    Ain’t Our God Awesome?

              ….Much Love      

No comments:

Post a Comment