www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Real Hell!!

I have a lot of time to read the Word of God, and study some things out, so I can understand what the Bible is actually saying to us. I ran crossed some video’s a couple weeks ago, and one in particular was on Hell. These jokers took a lot of scripture, and twisted it just far enough, that I almost believed it. Actually, I started to take it as truth, but my Spirit couldn’t allow me, simply to let it go that easily.

What they were saying is that Hell will not burn forever. They had taken scripture that talked about ashes, and said there was a limit to the fires of Hell. All my life I have heard preachers, preach on the fires of Hell. Ok. Thirty years ago they would preach quite often on Hell, and much more often before that time. I just took it on a grain of salt, that they were right, because it came straight from the Word.
These folks that did this video even stressed, that was the way, which it has been preached forever.

 They also made a point, that because of this preaching; the subject of Hell has driven off people, from coming to God. They said that a lot of people have said; if the same God, that made Heaven and Hell, then that, was messed up. They also said that they would take their changes, by avoiding God. One other thing, they said for sure, that the teaching on Hell have always been taught wrong.

Well, I know that one verse doesn’t settle many issues, because we must keep things, in the context of the subject matter. However, I found one verse spoken by Jesus, and went back to the original translation, in the Greek language. I have been telling y’all, that I have some great Bible software, but I want mostly to keep it simple, so I rarely use them. Today will be a little bit different. However, I don’t plan to get boring or complicated with my effort.

Matthew 18:8  Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

Jesus is speaking of Hell in this verse. I would dare say that He is an authority, for two distinct reasons. (1)  He was there when Hell was made for Satan, and the fallen angels. (2) He paid Hell a visit in our place. For those that are hating right now, verse nine ends with Hell fire. There is no way to twist, these verses to mean something, other than what they do mean. These might seem extreme, but that is how bad that Hell really is!! 

The word that we are going to be looking at is everlasting. The word everlasting is defined by the Webster’s Dictionary of 1828; EVERL`ASTING, a. [ever and lasting.] Lasting or enduring for ever; eternal; existing or continuing without end; immortal.

That should settle this right here. However let’s look at the Greek word for everlasting. The word is Aionios. {Ahee-o’-nee-os} I am sorry I have never accessed my Greek writing program, so I can’t actually show the word, in the Greek language. The number of the word is 166.  (1) That without beginning or end, that which has always been, and will always be. (2) Without beginning (3) Without end, never to cease, everlasting.

As for the people, that this video must be aimed at relieving, of the existence, of a real hell. Might I submit, a verse for your delightful pleasure, because nothing has changed since creation? Man still wants to have their own way, and certainly, not the way, of the creator. It is called rebellion, and it’s the same sin that cause Hell to be created to begin with!! 

Luke 16:24  And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

You can probably tell by my seemingly, uncaring attitude, and nonchalant, in your face way, that I am writing these words, that dodging the fires of Hell, are not even, a concern to me. You are right then, but they don’t have to be a concern, for anybody else either. All it takes is having a relationship, with Jesus Christ to avoid, all this madness.

I don’t really understand the concept of the glorified body. However, I do understand that we are all going to receive one. Those that make Heaven their home and, those that blindly choose to make Hell your home. That is the way your body will not be consumed by the fire, and not literally choked, and receiving death as a reward. There will be worms feast on your flesh for all eternity, and once you are there in Hell, that will be no exit stage left!!

These are the choices, which every human being faces, in their life. It is not about what school that you go to, or what career, that you choose. It’s not about the home, that you will own, or the neighborhood, that it’s located in. We all have only one important choice to make in our time here on the earth. If we don’t get that one right, then everything else is going up in flames any way.

It has been my duty, as a Christian to warn you, of the existence, of the real Hell, that is growing larger every day. I will even go as far as to plead with you, to make the right choice. After that, though the matter rest in your hands, and your blood, has been cleansed from mine. 

Mark 9:43-44  And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44  Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Isaiah 5:14  Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Isaiah 14:9  Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

Revelation 20:14-15  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Does this really sound like there will be an end to Hell?      Ain’t God Great?

             ….Much Love     

No comments:

Post a Comment