www.billofrights.org

Monday, April 14, 2014

Loving the Unlovable

I wonder how many of the readers believe, that I am one hard-headed knucklehead, when I want something. All you really had to do to know is follow this blog, while I am talking about my past to understand, that this is true.   I have run crossed something new, which I desire to have, and I don’t plan to let up, until I have it!!

How many of you realize that we serve, a totally awesome God? Our God has all the power, that it takes to save a soul, that is destined, for an eternity, in the flames of Hell. We do realize that, Father will not violate a person’s free will. However, He can make that person so completely miserable, that they have little choice, but accept the sacrifice, that Jesus made for our sins.

I know a man, that if there is not an intervention, on his behalf, he will be in hell upon, his death bed. This is a vile man, who I can really say, that I don’t like him at all. He is not even a likeable person. He has no redeeming qualities about him. He knows that there is a God, but he has no use for God. This man cannot complete a sentence, without taking our Lord’s name in vein. 

There is a verse, in the book of Matthew, where Jesus is talking about the greatest commandments. I figure that if Jesus was serious enough about saying this, then I need to take Him seriously.   Does that make sense to you?  Anyway, let me post these verses on the page, and you can draw your own conclusion. 

Matthew 22:37-39  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38  This is the first and great commandment. 39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

I believe that Jesus had as good a time as anybody else ever has. I also believe that, when He said something, that He was as serious, as anybody has ever been. Has there ever been a person in your life, that you really didn’t care for, little lone liked? This guy that I am talking about fits, into this category perfect, actually, both categories.

Jesus never commanded me to like anybody. However, He commanded me to love them. Now, if Jesus loved me enough to save my soul, from the fiery flames of Hell, how could I call myself a Christian by denying this man my love? Honestly, this man is no worse off, than I was in my past. Whatever that I didn’t do, as he does, I would make up for it in other ways. Actually, I might have been even worse than He is!!

Ok, I guess if we have pet projects, or whatever that we choose to call them, this man is mine. I plan on praying this man, into a relationship, with my Jesus. He is very adamant about denying Father any access into his life, that I don’t know if he has anybody praying for him, other than us.      Did you catch that?

Yes, I did say us, because I am depending on everybody, that reads this post to bombard the gates of Heaven, with at least one prayer, for this lost sinner. We might very well be the difference, in this man going to Heaven, or spending an eternity in Hell. Seriously, wouldn’t you like for all those people, which you really don’t care for, to go to Heaven?

This is the greatest testimony to Jesus Christ that I can think of doing. If He came to the earth, and gave His life, so that we could spend eternity with Him, in the land called Heaven, be it far from me, to deny anybody access, to those pearly gates.           Just how great is that commandment? Let’s see what Jesus said in the next verse.

Matthew 22:40  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Yep,….that right,…..I had a feeling, that this was pretty important commandment. Not that I am trying to rewrite the Word of God, and I am certainly not trying to change, any part of it. I am not even attempting to add to it. I simply want to point out, what should be the obvious, to the Christian. Wouldn’t it be fair to say, that this verse implies that, we are to love the unlovable?

This man is very unlovable, and the only friends, that he socialized with are all unlovable, in their own rite. I don’t know if he has any Christians, in his family to pray for him. Actually, I don’t know, if this man has anybody, that knows Jesus, to pray for him. I don’t even know, if he has hardened his heart, for so long to the things of God, that he has passed the point, of no return.  

This I do know though. I know if there is any force, in this world, that can crack through that heart of stone. It will be Holy Spirit!!  Holy Spirit has been trained very well in cracking the uncrackable hearts.

Ezekiel 36:26  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

A heart transplant is what this verse is talking about. I have got one of my very own, and I was unlovable, at the time, that it took place.                  Has anybody else got one, when they were unlovable? Let’s pray this old grouchy heathen man into, the gates of Heaven!!      Ain’t God Great?

        ….Much Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment