www.billofrights.org

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sickenin’ Ain’t It

 This has been a very interesting day to say the least. Actually, it’s been this for me for a couple of days. I am getting really frustrated with the things of God that are being,…. aaaah,….I want to say revealed to me. Please don’t let me confuse you right off, because I am not frustrated, and I will repeat that, I am not frustrated with the true things of God. It’s all these stinkin’ counterfeit items that Satan has strategically placed in the world, to create the illusion, that God is in it.

I was talking to a new Brother in Christ the other day about Joel Osteen. I show him several video clips on him, simply going off the deep end, against the things of God. He asked me how that could be, because of the large following that he has. How can they all be deceived?

I reassured him, that there were probably quite a few, that left his church, when they realized, that he is teaching heresy. Then I turned to the passage in second Timothy where Paul is writing, and explaining it much better than I could. 

2Timothy 4:3-4  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4  And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

I know that our Father has a remnant of believers, which are left in this world. He always has had them. They are the only ones that have a clue what is going on. I used to think that most Christians exaggerated, thing quite a bit. I felt like they were blowing things up, well beyond proportion, because they were so serious, about the things, which were happening in the world. 

I would honestly make fun of the things that they were saying. I thought that they were crazy and simply seeking attention. I know there have been several religious crack pots in my life time, and this didn’t help matters nary bit. They have predicted that the world would come to an end on a certain day. One of them was begging for a one million dollar donation, or the Lord would strike him dead!!   Well!!   It’s been nice knowing you!!   (That is not making fun. That is the way that I feel about that one!!)

I have listened to some true men of God who were preaching in times past, and some of those are dead now. However, they were right on target with the things, that they were saying. Some of them prophesied that our country would be in the mess that is today, several decades ago. 

Do you know how to tell the fake ones, from the real men of God?   There isn’t but one way, that I can tell the difference sometimes. That is knowing who our God really is, and what His word really says. If we don’t know who Father really is, then we are capable, of believing anything about Him.

Do you know how the United States Department of Treasury, trains their employees to spot counterfeit money? They train them with the real money. They study the real money to the point, that if a counterfeit bill crosses their eyes, that it stands out from the real money. That is exactly how we will know all the counterfeit forms of religion that are being shoved at us today.

I will never be able to stress this point enough. Religion will send a person straight into the pits of Hell!! It is not about a religious anything. We were not created to perform a religious ritual practice. We were created to have a relationship with our God. That is why He created us, and that is why He gave us free will. The right to choose, for ourselves what we want.

 Satan never out, and out lies about something, because that is not what he does. He deals in deception, and that is his only trick in his bag. He will twist a thing ever so slightly, and get us to doubt the validity of the Word. Watching the television Evangelist, in hope of finding one that is true to the Lord is like a blind man playing in a dart game!! Most of those so called prophets, are simply merchandizing gullible Christians.

Just for the record. I was one of those gullible Christians who poured a lot of money into the accounts of that rich Texan, who flies his own super-sonic jet and that woman from Branson. I also helped line the pockets of the man in College Park, and that ragin’ Cajun down in New Orleans. Do you realize why I fell prey to their schemes?  It was simply that I didn’t know the Bible, and that preaching of prosperity sounded really good to me.

It seems that in my country things are really going haywire. We used to be called a Christian nation, but we no longer fit into that slot. Most of us don’t know who the real true God of creation is today. That is because in the early sixties prayer was taken out of school, and the reading of the Bible, ever since that time, it has been steadily going downhill.

The polls say that around eighty-five percent of the American populations are Christians. That is nothing more than deception, because if it were true we would still be a super power. God can’t bless us, because we don’t look to Him for our guidance. We have told our Lord that we no longer need for Him to be a part of our lives, that we will be just fine without Him.

We are not the first great nations that have gotten too big for our pants, and had no use for God. There is a long list of them in the Bible. All of them have been crushed under the judgment of our merciful God. Crushed, crippled, but not suffering total inhalation. The people of Israel are a great example, and they are God’s chosen people. We can only pray that Father is as merciful to us. If He is, or if He isn’t…..Ain’t God Good?

                ….Much Love         



No comments:

Post a Comment