www.billofrights.org

Monday, April 21, 2014

Fuddy-Duddy Model

Hurry!!   Hurry and, and come over here!!   Ladies and gentlemen.          You see here before your very eyes a wheel.         Not just any wheel, but it is a magical wheel.             A wheel like none other wheel.       A wheel to make the choice for you, of what kind of Jesus, that you want to be, in your life!!         Yes, ladies and gentlemen.            We have the Jesus to suit your every need.             What does it cost to spin this wheel?                Nothing now, but your signature, on this contract for your soul, and everybody knows, that a soul is worthless. I tell you what i will do for you simply because, i like you. No signature needed today. A small drop of blood will do!!

You might be laughing at this, but we can choose the Jesus today, that fits into our life. It depends greatly on what church that you attend, and the man of god, who stands behind the pulpit, delivering the message, on Sunday morning. Sometimes you might get a really special treat, and have the opportunity to hear, from one of those god ordained women.

2Timothy 4:3-4  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4  And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

It seems that the only people, that realize the state that the world is in today, are those, that follow the teachings, of the Bible closely. Notice, that I did not say the Christian people, because some of them are as clueless, as the unbelievers.  Saying this reminds me, of something that experienced the other day.

There is a new movie called, “God is not dead.” Kevin Sorbo plays the professor, that has a problem with God, in the movie. When being interview, this was something that he said. “I am not a Christian myself, but the issues in the movie are what my friends, and myself often talk about. I have friends that are atheist, and I also have friends, that are Christians.”

I don’t have anything to add to what he said. You can draw your own conclusions, or don’t. It’s not that I have no thoughts, on that subject, and they would fit in with this post very well. This does make me wonder how folks like Charlton Heston can do all the religious movies that he did, and not believe in God. I am sure that it no different, than a person attend church for forty, or fifty years, and still going to Hell. They were so close, and still missed it!!

I can see how those verses in Second Timothy could fit us quite well. The human mind is a powerful instrument and whatever, that we believe can sit as the truth. I know in my past I have told myself a lie for so long, that still today I have to retract things, which are lies. I honestly will start talking about these things, as if they were true, and I will come to my senses, realizing the truth.

In this chaotic world full of religious madness, I often have to put myself in check. I seem to be all the time running crossed some video, that causes my radar to go haywire. It sounds good on the surface level, but reveals rottenness, when it receives a scratch.            Isn’t Holy Spirit great?

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I really can see how all this folks, that really believe, that they are living a Christian life, are misguided without Holy Spirit. Honestly, if I didn’t have the guidance of Holy Spirit, I know that I would be Hell bound. …….. But listen to this very closely.    I would not have a clue that I was being deceived!!  Yeah,….is that wild or what?   They honestly don’t think that there is anything wrong with their lifestyle. They can’t see why we are staying with this older fuddy-duddy model of Jesus.

I guess that you wonder how I can write all these things, and where I come up with some of the things that I write about. The horrible truth is that I am a survivor. I have tries most of the modern, non-fuddy-duddy, models of Jesus. Yes, my goodness, there was the marijuana jesus, and the Budweiser jesus, and the Marlboro jesus, and all the other ones, that would fit more comfortably, into my lifestyle

The truth of the matter is that, there was always another counterfeit jesus, until I found the real Jesus. Do you know what?   The real Jesus came with a sidekick, named Holy Spirit.  I can’t express how grateful that I was to have the real deal. Once I got hold of that real dynamic duo, and learned to trust them, now every day is a new adventure.

 I had to learn to trust them, because I came with issues. Some issues more severe than other ones, but I had them upon arrival. I wasn’t like some of these Christians, because I didn’t have the patience, to clean up my mess, before I came to Jesus. I had already gone through, that phase in my life, and realized, that I was going to need a Savior, for my mess, and nothing else would suffice!!

I have often sit and though, what would be the difference if I had of gotten it right the first time. I am sure that my life would have been a lot smoother. Then again, if Jesus had gone through all that He went through to Save me.    How could I expect an easy out?       Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

            ….Much Love           

No comments:

Post a Comment