www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Calamity and utter Chaos!!


Calamity and utter Chaos!!         Just think........I had been sitting in Mickey D's for a while today. I was enjoying the free Wifi that they supremely offer. I know that the time had gotten away from me, because I had got there before the lunch rush. I am just learning that I can download superb movies simply by using a torrent service. I don't have it all figured out quite just yet, but I am working on it really hard.
As everybody may have figured,.........I pretty much go to the beat of a different drum. I do a lot of things much different than the standard norm of a lot of the residents of this planet. I said all that to inform y'all that I ordered a large black coffee, with an extra cup.            The extra cup was for ice.           I love my coffee cold!!
Back in the day that I lived more humane than I do now, …...I would prepare my coffee a day in advance. I would keep it in the refrigerator, or a ice cooler when I thought that times had got tough!! This has to be the worst thing about my living arrangement right now.     I don't have any kitchen privileges at all!!     I am not saying that they don't offer me food, because they do. Their schedule, and mine conflicts most of the time, so I am forced to do other than what is offered.
For the last year and a half I have pretty much had my run of the kitchen. I started working in the kitchen the day that i walked in the door. I still give back two days a week over at McDuff. While I am there I fix anything that I want to eat, but how much can a person actually eat during the coarse of a day?
Let's see,...........Hmmm.............What was I talking about?        Oh yeah,.......Calamity and utter Chaos!!             How did I forget that!!               Back to Mickey D's......
Like I had said before the time had gotten away from me. The lunch rush had came, and I thought had pretty much finished.    I decided to go up, and indulge in a couple of Mc Double’s and a fry. I noticed as I was waiting to give my order to the cashier a couple young girls slid in front of me.    I didn't think much of it, because “kids” have a tendency to act in rude ways most of the time. Whoa,.............Hold on a minute Mom!!           I am not talking about your sweet little angels at home.         We all know that your kids act the same way when your not around, as they do when you are present!!
I am taking about city kids any way.     Surely,.....Nobody knows any city kids!!       Can I get back to my story.......Please?            Suddenly,.................Wham!!           It struck from out of no where!!              Mickey D's went though an instant transformation!!       I could not believe my eyes, Nor ears,.....Nor anything else!!!       All of a sudden I was back in Jr. High School!!
The noise level had increased several decibels, and all the seats had filled with talkative teenagers. I had forgotten what a room full of teenagers really sounds like!       Man,....I am telling you there was so many kids in there that there was standing room only, and they were steadily coming in all the doors!!
A little fact that I didn't realize was that the school next door had what they call an early release day. I couldn't help but laugh my hind end off at the manager on duty. She must be the general manager, or really high up in the rankings!!
She has this really loud annoying, kind of squeaky voice. She never chooses her words wisely. If she thinks it..........Then she says it!! ( I used to be like that!!) Anyway.....She went through the restaurant yelling obscenities in a threatening way!!      Get your blankety blank blanks out of here!!        I'm sick of this everyday!!       I am going to call the police!!       Get out!!       Get out now!!
My first reaction was ….Hum....Maybe shock?          I was having a hard time believing that she went that far in that short of a time.        You could have heard a pin drop once she went on her tyrant...........But,..........Then it happened.       All kinds of Calamity and Chaos had broken loose!!    You should have heard all the laughter, accompanied with idle chatter!!     Those kids must had been used to this foolishness happening everyday.      The manager would run a bunch out of one door, and they would be replaced like perfect clock work with a different group.     All the while those that she ran out were steadily coming back inside by different doors.
I sit there chomping on my grub, and laughing until I had made my last chomp.      Then I had to go.      No matter how much fun that it seemed that I was having......My nerves have limitations!!

…........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment