www.billofrights.org

Monday, September 9, 2013

Can you make any sense of this madness?

Am I stuck, or what is really going on?     I have had the best day, that I can remember having in a while. I am sitting here trying to figure out what to write about, after such a wonderful day. It is not that I prospered greatly today, because I really don’t consider that as qualifying as being great. I am so wealthy right now, that Donald Trump would be jealous. I am a child of the King of this world, and I have storage in Heaven. Matthew 6:20  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
A lot of folks don’t believe that is even possible, because they can’t see the results. They expect me to be different, if I am truly rich. They expect me to shop, at exclusive tailor made shops. The expect me to drive a Cadillac, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, or a Bentley. They really think that I should pull out of the driveway, of a mansion, in one of these cars.
Most folks don’t understand that I am from a different land, and a different world. My home is in a place, or a land called Heaven. I am from the home, of a man called Jesus. In the book of John, He made that fact clear.  John 8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
Do you realize, that the Land of Heaven is run by, the economy of God? It’s a different and a strange way to run a place to live. The first thing that will be different is the fact, which no one is working for a paycheck. You can’t tell me, that our Father is not excellent is His thinking. If we don’t get paid, for anything, then there goes the I.R.S.!!      We won’t have these jokers robbing us in Heaven!!       I need to stop right here, and right now, to give praise to Father right now, for His wisdom!!       He will stop all this madness, that we deal with on the earth.
Can I just be real with you for a little bit?         There is something that I really want to share with you. It is only my opinion, but I believe that it make’s perfect sense.  We pray this prayer that we know as the Lord’s Prayer. It includes this verse:  Luke 11:3  Give us day by day our daily bread.
What do you think that means?   Do you think that is asking for the things, that we need for the entire day?   Do you think that it is different, depending on what are status is in life?  Do you think that it is different for, “The men and women of God?”  I am talking about the preachers that are on television, or in the spotlight, of the main stream.       Do you think that the Lord actually wants these folks, to live in mega-million dollar mansions?        Do you think that the Lord wants them to fly around in Lear Jets?
Ok. I am not being mean here, or picking on anybody. The Bible says this about our God: Acts 10:34  Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: Can we all agree that this verse is true?     That our Father will not do anything in particular, for one person, and not another, is this agreeable?
If God is no respecter of people, and He tells us just to ask for our daily needs, then I perceive that there is something wrong. Is it with me?   Am I doing something wrong to keep Father from blessing me?
Let’s look at this a little closer. Do you have all your needs met?   When you need a little extra, do you receive it?  Is Father not blessing you, or has He just failed to give you a sports car, and a Lear Jet?
Father didn’t give Elijah those things either. He did send him to a cave by a brook, and have birds deliver his daily food. He also sends Elijah to a very poor widow woman, who was on the brink of starvation, and giving up. (1Kings 17) Father didn’t abandon Elijah, nor did He cease to bless him.
The riches that am meant for us are laid up in Heaven. We don’t get to have riches right now, and again in Heaven.  Whoa!!       Whoa!!      Whoa!!   What about Brother Super Christian, and Sister Sweet Saint!!       They are rich, and they are preaching the Word of God!!     So?    So What?     Does preaching the Word of God mean that Father makes an exemplary clause on their behalf?
What do you think that Jesus would say to these rich preachers of the Word?   It would be hard to say for sure. However, I know what Jesus said to the religious leaders while He walked the earth. 
Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
There isn’t any wonder that they wanted to kill Jesus!! It is not the fact that Jesus spoke against them, and He was probably the first to do that, openly in public. It was the fact that His words just cut them to their Soul, when calling them children of the Devil!! They knew that they were guilty of manipulating the Word of God to their profit.
Does any of this sound failure in today society?  I think that it is safe to say a lot of these rich preachers, are rich, because they are on Satan’s payroll. I believe that we serve the most Awesome God, which would never bless one of His children, with a Mega-Million dollar jet, while elsewhere other children lie at the point of starvation.             Can you make any sense of this madness?              Ain’t God good?
   ….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment