www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Words of Eternal Life

I have never had much on the social skill level. I was taught what used to be known as good manners. You know,….How to treat people with respect, and simple things like, if I don’t have anything good to say, then I should say nothing. I was taught that words such as please, and thank you would take me, a long way in life. I know that I was taught all these things, and made sure that I put these actions in to practice, on a daily basis.
I see young people all the time that I wonder, if their folks taught them such things. Then I recall when my mother wasn’t around, I would rarely act in the way, which I did when she was present. I thought all these ways to act were really not necessary, at least not in my life. Besides, the crowd accepted me just the way I was, because they were never top shelf people themselves.
I didn’t trust folks anyway, and that came from what I saw, and experienced as a child. I am really not blaming anybody in particular. I would imagine that they only did the best that they could, at the time. I don’t hold any resentment, about anything that has ever happened to me. This has not always been true. There was a time that I was in complete denial that anything was wrong, or at least I think that was what was happening. I don’t even know for sure.
I know that I had become anti-social. Couldn’t trust anybody, and really couldn’t love anybody either. I wouldn’t even allow anybody to love me. There was one thing that happened in my childhood, which I am very happy about. I was trained properly. Proverbs 22:6  Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
I am grateful that my mother knew that I need Jesus in my life, whether I did or not. Actually, I gave my life to the Lord at the age of seven. However, because of church events I found myself terrified of the God, which I gave my heart to earlier. I have no idea why Satan has taken such an interest in me, but he has worked overtime, to keep Father and myself apart.
I guess I am writing this in case somebody else has been separated from Father, for any reason. I am here to tell you that it is ok if you come back into the good graces of Father. There are a couple verses in the Word of God that should concern you. The first on is in the book of John, where Jesus is talking to Father, and says there isn’t but one that has been lost, and it isn’t you. John 17:12  While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
The entire fifteenth chapter of the book of Luke, (Luke 15) is dedicated to those of us, who have wandered from the love of Father, for various reasons. The titled of this chapter is called, “The prodigal son.” Many of the children of Father have qualified to slide in the place of that young man, which this story is written about. If you have even been guilty of back-sliding, from the Lord, this is your chapter!!
The Apostle Paul really has a special place in my heart, because Jesus simply turned his heart, on the spot!!  I am not saying that Paul didn’t have to pay some dues, because he did. He spent a lot of time with Jesus training face to face!! The Apostle went through a drastic lifestyle change, and I personally need for that to happen, for the change in my life.
You can tell that Paul knew what he was talking about, and he opened a lot of heart, and minds, to the true gospel. Can I be bold enough to say, not a new gospel, but one that had been misunderstood. Jesus came to this earth to clarify, the true meaning of love.
Paul really wrote a great verse, that I am going to show you now. Romans 8:38-39  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
 
This is an excellent verse that was written by Paul; however it was inspired by Jesus Christ.   Can I be bold enough to share something great with you?   Do you realize why I said that these words were inspired by Jesus Christ?    I can show you in the book of John, when Jesus asked His disciples, if they would leave Him also, and this was Peter reply.  John 6:68-69  Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69  And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
Because we believe that Jesus is the Christ, and every Word that comes from His heart is from Father, and all the Words from Father are the Words of eternal life. John 14:10  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
 
These posts that I give to you are just the beginning, of endless jewels found, in the Word of God. I would encourage you to follow up with your own Bibles. Read the context of the passages, and see if you can find yourself in these verses. Play the role of all those that are mentioned in the Word.   Do you want a challenge that will blow your minds?    Put yourself in the place of Jesus also. It will give you a different perspective on His love for us!! 
            ….Much Love       

No comments:

Post a Comment