www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Edwin Hall-WROS

Those of you that have been following this blog, for a while, realize that every now and then, I give honor to those that love the Lord. I can’t give honor to everyone that crosses my Spiritual path, but I really don’t know why I don’t. I love to give honor to my Savior, and those who go full steam ahead, in this Spiritual war. There are those that really impress me, with the words that they speak, and the boldness, that they do it in. 
I would really like to introduce you a man who lives in the same city, which I do. He owns a radio station here in Jacksonville Florida. You can tune it in on your a.m.  Dial at 1050, and if you want to listen on the Internet you can type in www.wros.net and listen.  His name is Edwin Hall, and his program is called the Wayfaring Stranger.
I need to be perfectly honest with you this was not a love, at first sight relationship. Mr. Hall plays the old time music, mixed with county, and bluegrass. You know that I personally love an upbeat praise to my Lord. Now, I am not even suggesting that anything is wrong with what Mr. Hall plays. I am simply saying that it is not my preference most of the time.
It is really not like I can’t sing along with the most of the songs, in which he plays. Mr. Hall and I, have a common back ground. We both love our Savior, and at one time or another, have been of the Baptist denomination.
Now, please endure me long enough, to tell you what I really love, about my Brother in the Lord. Mr. Edwin Hall has the same Spirit in him, that I have in me!! We both call things, they true way that they are!! He sees how corrupt, that our president is today, and he also understand who it is behind him. We both know, and realize the Obama is just a puppet, on a string, dangling off the fingers of the wicked one. 
Knowing what the real situation is, we both pray for the Salvation, of our wicked President. We understand that all things are possible with Jesus, and we see the real problem, not the person. We both pray that the country that we live in would return to the Lord, and not have to suffer the wrath of God!!
Can I change the venue that I was going down, to discuss the Wrath of God? I think this is as the utmost importance. I personally don’t want to see this come upon, those that rejected, the sacrifice that Jesus made for all of us, but I will have to view the Wrath.  I will admit that I am tender, and don’t really like to see people suffer. There is no amount of suffering, like will come upon creation, when the Wrath of God strikes!!
I know that I will be changed at that time. I will feel exactly like Father feels, but I can’t help but wonder how Father really feels. I know that our Father is Holy, and just, in all His ways!! I can’t help but wonder, if it doesn’t break His heart, to have to send the Creation, which He Created, to the devils Hell.
Here is a verse in the Word of God that I want to use, to make my point. 1John 4:16  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
 If God is love, and I truly believe that He is. I know that the love of God has made my heart tender. Actually, so tender that I don’t care anything about seeing what is to come. I can’t but imagine that it will break the heart of our Father to see it happen.
Do you realize what is to come?   Hell is one thing that is terrible. Burning forever, and in total agony, forever, and ever. That is not the worst part. Total separation from the love of Father, and to never again experience that love, or any love!! Hell is total separation from any love at all!!    Don’t we all crave some form of love in our lives?    Whether you believe in the God, that I believe in or not.  I believe that we are all draw to love, in some form or another.  Am I wrong here?  Is there anybody reading this that can say, that they are not attracted to those that love them?
We all love somebody, if not many people. I have had many people that truly loved me. Although, I really can’t explain why they did love me, but I know that they did.     Can you tell me that you are willing to reject the greatest love of all?  Loves like has never been known before, and really say that you are good, without this ultimate love?
Do you realize when you reject this love, that you are rejecting every love in your life?  That you are dammed to go into a place where no loves exist!! A place where you will never feel love of any kind ever again. Are you sure that is the choice that you want to make”?
That is the price that you will pay, for rejecting the love, which Father has for you. Every person has the right to choose for themselves. Please allow me to direct in in the right direction that our Father spoke to His children, many generations ago. 
Deuteronomy 30:19  I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
One more thought:  Do you realize that your Creator loved you enough to speak to you through His Word?          Ain’t God good?
                 ….Much Love  

No comments:

Post a Comment