www.billofrights.org

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The New World Order

One of the greatest blessings, which we have as Christians, is communication, with our Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. This transfer of information is known as prayer. Jesus gave us a model of how we should pray in the book of Matthew 6:9-13.  Jesus also elaborated about certain thing that we should do in our time of prayer. This really has little to do with what I am talking about today.
I really want to talk about a child of the most high God with something in his Spirit. Something like a burr, or a thorn, or something, that should not be there. Something just nagging, and aggravating to the point that I needed to cry out, and receive help, in the time of need. Hebrews 4:16  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
I came before the Lord with a problem, which I could not deny, that it was in my Spirit any longer. I came apologizing for my anger, about something that I couldn’t control. The truth is that it was something, that my Master was doing, and I was angry!! I felt like I had sinned against Father, and I was looking for forgiveness. Ephesians 4:26  Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Would you care to know what I am really talking about?      I know without, any shadow of doubt, that we are in the last days. There are way too many signs, in the Heavens. There are too many secrets that our National leaders, are keeping from us. The One World Order is coming to completion, even as I write. We are in the last days awaiting the return of our Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ!! Bible prophecy is coming to completion every minute of these days. The problem is that I am angry!!
Why am I angry, knowing all that I really know?     I am not sure.    I just know that I am.   The truth is that I am heading toward an eternity, in Heaven. I am going to spend forever, with Father, and Jesus, but I am still angry. It is a total, win, win, situation for me, and still I am angry.
The Word that I received from the prayers that I have prayed is to write, my feelings in this blog. Warn the people of the world, and the country that I live in, the truth, as best as I know it. That makes perfect sense, because my Lord would not have anybody ignorant of what is really happening right now in America.  If these things are happening in America, they must be happening crossed the entire world.
I want to say a few things that you may, or may not be aware about the existence. I welcome you to look these things up on the Internet, and you will find the reality is sound. If you think for a second that I am simply spreading another conspiracy theory, then exit right now. I know that this is going to get strange. It is going to get really strange, almost beyond belief. However once you look at the things that I am going to show you, and compare it with your Bible,…..Well!!
I am not talking about any certain people here. We know that Satan has his pawns, doing his dirty work. Other that the things that are out in space, I will be talking about the United States and what is going on. I really wish my readers would take the time to Google; Planet X, and Nibiru. This is a planet heading straight toward our planet earth. I know what you’re thinking. If it is heading toward us, then why hasn’t our Government told us anything about it?     That is my point exactly!!
They have known of it for over fifty years, and they have prepared for it. I don’t know why that they haven’t told us, about the threat.           Ok,……What did I mean by they have prepared for it?     Once again, Google FEMA, which is the Federal Emergency Management Association, and see what they have really been up to lately.
While you’re at it you might as well look up Comet ISOM, and see what that bad boy is up to these days. I don’t understand what this is supposed to do yet, but Father knows!! It really doesn’t look good for the world that we live in!! Honestly, this is the end of the world that we live in. the source of my anger is not my Father God. The source of my anger is the rulers, of this country, which I have lived in, and loved!!
I guess most of us now that the sun flips every eleven years, and switches polarity.     What is that?    Honestly I didn’t know that little fact either. It is documented in the 1859. There was an event of the sun, which torched all the telegraph lines.
I think that the leaders of the United States know that the people, of this country will rebel, at even the thought of A New Order. Basically, it will shred everything that our Constitution stands for, in the American way of life. Our country is in the process of getting prepared to rage a war on its citizens. We have made a deal with the Russian Government to send troops over here, on our land, and train them in our weaponry, to police our citizens!!
This is what angers me!!  The breakdown of the Government system as it has been for the past 237 years. The way of life that I have known will be no more in a short time. I am a creator of habit. I like things to stay, pretty much the same. Father has blessed the Nation of The United States, because we were founded on the Word of God. Unfortunately, we have given Father no other choice, than to remove His blessed hand from us. We have drifted away, and no longer seek His guidance in our world affairs. It does mean that He has left the entire country exposed to the will of Satan. However, Father will still protect those that live here, and still seek His guidance, of our daily lives.
We all know that you must crack a few eggs to make an omelet. This is the plan that was made before the foundations of the earth. I know that prayer will change situations. I am not too sure if this can be changed, but I know that it can be delayed. The only reason that I say that it can’t be changed is because, it has already been written, and it is the will of God. These are the manifestations of the returning of Jesus, to deliver the children, back to the Father!!             Ain’t God good?
      …..Much Love     

No comments:

Post a Comment