www.billofrights.org

Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Not For Profit thought.....

I really guess by now, that most folks realize that I am a little different than most folks, and a lot different, from the world. It has taken me a while to get here, but I am comfortable in my own skin, most of the time. Although, I have realized when those times hit, that I am not at all comfortable, those are the times that I need to up, or increase my prayer life.
I have these revelations come to me at really awkward times. I am not sure that awkward is the right way to explain this situation. I believe different would suffice as a better way to look at this. I have a lot of revelations come while riding the city bus. I have a lot come while I am in the laundry room. A large bit of the time, they come while I am riding my bicycle. 
Now, I am talking about a revelation to write a post, in this blog about. I know that I don’t write all that well. However, I am always looking, and thinking about the next post. I have this problem with not staying on the same theme, once I get started, like I am going to do now, if I don’t jump back!!
OK,…I was in the shower last night, and this thought came to me. I had been thinking about how, we could improve the conditions, crossed the entire world. All of a sudden, is was like the great thought of lightening,  blasted through the roof, and spit my head open, pouring this seriously, intense thought, into my brain!!        We should make the world that we all live in, a not for profit world!!
I thought how great this would be to live in a world where nobody makes, or even cares about making a profit. I know that we grow enough food to feed the entire world, so there would be no use to steal from each other. All the pharmaceutical companies would be able to cure, all the diseases around the world. They would no longer be holding out for the highest bidder, in which to gain profit.
There are bunches of houses setting vacant crossed America, and most of them have been foreclosed on. Wouldn’t it be nice if everybody, that is homeless, could life in those empty houses?  I am sure if folks that were living outside, and had a chance to share a home with others that it could work out fine. Especially, if we lived in a not for profit world.
The economy would be booming, since nobody would take home a paycheck. We would not require any money, in a not for profit world. We would go to the grocery store, and get the food that we needed without money. If we ever got sick, we would simply go to the Doctor, or Hospital. Just imagine all those children, and old folks working in sweat shops in foreign countries that could retire, and go to school.
Then I thought as good as this sounds, and could be. There still is one problem with even, this near perfect society to live in. I had almost reached my hand around to my back, to give myself an, “Atta boy!!”  Then it donned on me, that this is the way that Creation started, as a not for profit world. The same rascal that screwed this idea situation, that we call life, is still present with us today. Somehow, I know that He would turn a man with everything, into a seething pot of greed!!
The good news I have not even mentioned yet. Heaven will absolutely be, a not for profit, extreme piece of glorious property. Where we all have every need met, and there is no suffering over anything. We will have everything, which we need to do, what we are doing.
I believe, and this is something that I can’t prove from scripture. Let me start over. I know that everything that we do, will be for the glory of God. Although, I believe what we have come to enjoy on the earth, we will be able to do these things in Heaven.  I will use myself as an example.
I love to grow things in the yard, and manicure them to look good. I like to grow things in a garden, and build water gardens. I love to make music with a guitar, and I can’t wait to hear the way that Jesus plays!! I can’t sing at all, but I love to with the masses, and I would love to hear Jesus sing!!
Not only do I believe that I will be able to do these things, in Father’s Heaven. I also believe, that I will learn to expound, on all these idea’s, to the glory of the Lord. I believe that I will get many chances to spend time with Jesus alone. Talking with Him, face to face, and Jesus answering my questions. I also believe that He will teach me at times alone, and other times in a group.
Let’s face the real facts my friends, an eternity is forever, and there will be a lot going on. I don’t believe for a second, that our God is vain. I really can’t see Father wanting us simply to stand, or kneel in front of Him giving praise forever. Father made us in His image, and that means that we have the attributes of our Father. I believe that Father wants to see us express the attributes that He has placed in us, for His glory.  
I don’t think that Heaven will be boring in the least. I know that we will have plenty of time, to praise and worship. I also believe that we will also do the things that we enjoy do. The only difference is that we will do these things to Honor the One that gave us life!! We will worship our God, and everything that we do will be for Him Honor and Glory!! We truly have an Awesome God!! I don’t think that we should limit our adventures, in our new home. This has been nothing more, than the product of my imagination. However, I will leave you with one absolute truth.
1Corithians 2:9  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.                Ain’t God good? 
     …….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment