www.billofrights.org

Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Ugly Truth

You know that I am enjoying my life, greatly right now. God has been so good to me, and I am eternally grateful, for what Father has done in my life. I can’t even start to say, or even talk about His real goodness!! I have been a real mess, and the truth is that I still am. It is true what the Bible says, when Peter is speaking in the book of Acts.  Acts 10:34  Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
What God has done for me, He will even do more for you, if you will seek Him. I have had an extremely crippling drug background, with cocaine on the threshold. My cocaine use led me to smoking crack cocaine, and smoking crack cocaine led me to having two strokes, six months apart.
I quickly healed from the first one in six months. The Doctors told me that my stroke was from my cocaine usage. Somehow Satan convinced me that was a lie, and I got high smoking crack again, and had another stroke. 
That is what happened, but the point that I want to make is one that I am not proud of at all. The first words that came out of my mouth, that anybody could understand, was me taking Gods name in vein!! I was an angry man, and I was mad at everything possible to be mad about, and mostly at God. I don’t know why I blamed God for this, but I really did somehow.
You know what happened?    Father healed me to the to the point, that if I didn’t tell you about the strokes, you couldn’t tell, that I ever had one, unless you were paying close attention, and had medical training.  He also gave me enough sense not to mess with any form of cocaine again.     Ain’t God good?
I have come to notice that our Father doesn’t deal in things that humans can do. Our God is a God that only deals in miracles. He heals the things that can’t be healed.  He makes a way for His children to have the things, which they can’t achieve alone. In my life I’ve heard testimony after testimony about the goodness of our Father, in many different ways.
Our God is an Awesome God!!   Let’s go back to the beginning. Genesis 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. I really don’t care who that you think that you are, that is a major accomplishment!!               I don’t understand how anybody, cannot give credit, to a being this awesome. Sometimes there is a solid force working in our lives, that the word luck is not powerful enough to carry that heavy load!!
I hate to use the words stupid, or ignorant, lame, or retarded, however when I think about those that deny the existence of our God, all these words fit perfectly. How can you not believe that a supreme being created you?          Where do you think all that high intelligence, which you have, came from?             What do you believe is going to happen to you when you die?    Are you really that small minded to believe that you simply vanish?
Don’t you realize that the Bible has a plan wrote out for us?        If it will never be true, I still think that it is better than no plan at all.    I truly hate to see folks of great intelligence go to hell, because of pride, or simple ignorance. If you don’t have a relationship with Jesus, why don’t you at least try a relationship with Jesus Christ?
I am not a scholar by a long shot, but if you will try giving your life to Jesus. If you don’t like the difference, and the change, He brings in your life. You can go back to serving Satan at any time, because he will take you back!!
But God.              This is an excellent phrase, but it has a lot of power within it.                But God.      This is an extreme statement in itself.   It changes everything, which was said before these words.        But God.      This is probably the most powerful phrase, that can ever be experienced.   This is the real deal, if you don’t want to accept the true God of this world.     But God.       1Corinthians 1:27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
You are weak and foolish, if you don’t accept Father God, as the true source of life. I didn’t call you these things, although I fully agree, but the Word of God, has called you weak and foolish!!     Hold on now.    Wait a minute.        But God…….
Romans 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  The honest   truth is that we were all in the same shape. We were all sinners by birth. We were born into sin. That is not the final word, because we were given a choice. We could die in our sin, or we could accept the offer that Father gave us through His Son Jesus. 
John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Father left this choice in our own hands. He did make a way of escape, but He is not forcing it on anybody. All that is left is for us to choose. Jesus said these words Himself; John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
The ball is in your court,……….Please make the right choice.                 Ain’t God good?
              ……..Much Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment