www.billofrights.org

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Can’t Understand

Hello.     How are you doing?   You know,…..I have something simply irritating at my Spirit, which I can’t understand. Let me back up, and say this: I really believe with all my heart, that we living in the last days, here on the earth. I am not sure when the rapture will take place. I’ve heard both sides preached, and as of yet, I have not asked for clarity.
The only thing that I am sure of right now is the fact that I am on a mission. I will be on this mission until a couple things happen. One is that I die. That is simple, but allow me to explain it to you.  One day my heart in this earth suit that I wear will cease to beat, and once it does I really start to live!! 2Corinthians 5:8  We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
The other reason is when times get to the point of taking the mark of the beast; I will be cut off from the Internet. I guess by that point in time, that my mission will be completed anyway. Although, never count me out until my Jesus says that I am through, because I don’t have a fat lady controlling my destiny!!
The thing that is truly, trying to aggravate my Spirit, to no end is this.   Have you ever wondered why men, that profess to be the messengers of God, want you to pay, for the Word of God? Please allow me to explain this a little farther…Ok?
The reason that I told you that I really believed we were in the last days, was on purpose. If I believe that, and they also profess that, then that’s where my question comes from. Why would any true person of God want anybody to pay, for a prophetic Word from God?  The Jesus in my heart tells me to tell you, what is happening.     However, the Jesus in their hearts, tell them to sell that word to you, and make a profit on it!!
This is what Jesus said, about dealing with tribute payments. Matthew 22:21  They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.  I promise, and guarantee you, which what Father asks from you, is less than server in a restaurant expects for their tip.
Getting back to the issue at hand, I know that it cost to record on C.D., or D.V.D. However, if you have the money and your message, is really that important, in the kingdom of God. Then why do you ask so much for it?    Especially, if you know, and realize, that we are almost out of time.
Jesus sent every one of us, that believe on Him, on a mission. Matthew 28:19-20  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
 
I am sorry, but I can’t find in any dictionary where the word, Teach, has anything to do with charging for the knowledge gained.  This is what Webster said about the word teach: To instruct; to inform; to communicate to another the knowledge of that of which he was before ignorant.
Does anybody else see a problem with this?    I will sell you the only secret, to enter into, the gates of Heaven!!   I thought that Jesus walk the face of this earth telling all, I repeat telling all, how to enter the Kingdom of Heaven for free. Actually, Jesus paid the only price required for us to enter in!!
What about Holy Spirit? John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. This is saying that we have a guide, into some of the truth that we need to know.  What is that?     Oh,….that  is not what that this verse says.   You are right!!    He will guide us into all truth!!
I believe if we have been called by our Father God, to spread the gospel of His Son. Then I really don’t believe that we should not place a price tag on it. I understand that it takes money to move a ministry, but I want to show you something.  Matthew 16:26  For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Don’t you think if some of these famous ministers of the Word really cared about you soul, that they would sell something different, than what has already been paid for by the Blood of the Lamb?  King Solomon wrote this. Ecclesiastes  1:9  The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Just a bit to think over.           Ain’t God good? 
         ….Much Love          

No comments:

Post a Comment