www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Why was I Even Born??

I know that I have had a really hard time understand lot of things about Father. I think that I have probably, had even a more difficult time, understanding about myself. A lot of my life, I have often thought that I wish that I had never been born. Life was extremely difficult adjusting to the changes, that all of us go through. I never had found anybody, which I could trust to talk with, about these life issues. The end results were just another disaster, with yet a bigger bucket of shame dumped atop of my head!!
Even though, I gave my heart and life to Jesus at the age of seven, I was still pretty much alone. I can look back over my life, and say with confidence, that I was never left alone. Jesus was always there behind the scenes, preventing Satan, from taking my life. I know that I made some horrible choices in my life. However those choices got me to the point that I am at now.
That is all that I plan on speaking about myself. I want to take the Bible, the Living Word of God, and teach the truth of why we are here. Some of us feel that we are here simply because, of random chance. We have little problem believing the story of creation. However, a few thousand years later the romance has gone. Actually, I really don’t think that it has taken all this long, for the creation that Father created to forget.
Isaiah 43:7  Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. Father has made the statement that every one, has been created, that He was the one, which formed them. Another verse in the book of Isaiah says: Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded
Let’s take a quick verse in the book of Jeremiah where Father was talking to the Prophet Jeremiah. Jeremiah 1:5  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. This should end all resistance to any chance, luck of the draw communications, to Who was responsible for our creation.  Now that we know Who created us, the next question is why.
In Isaiah 43:7, Father says that we were created for His glory. The word glory is defined commonly as, splendor, honor, dignity, abundance, treasure, wealth, brightness and majesty. All those words are important, but I need to break it down a little further. Father created us, and He owns us, so He has the right to do what He wants with us!! That is as cut, and dry as I can possibly make it.
There is wonderful news though. In the book of John, chapter three, and verse sixteen, these are the words that Jesus said about Father. John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. When Jesus says the world, He is not talking about the earth beneath our feet. That is a reference to those people that He created, which inhabits this planet.
Father loves us enough that He is giving us a choice, that we must make on our own. Choose Jesus, and receive life, or choose anything other than Jesus, and receive Spiritual death!! Romans 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. You must keep in mind that Father loves us enough to give us the choice, and not holding anything back from us.
Most of us probably realize that the death, which we are talking about here, is not physical. Just in case there might be one reading, that has no idea what I am talking about; I do need to explain better. We have been created Spiritual beings, and that part of us will never die. This earthen body that we live in will go back into the original form whence it came from. Genesis 2:7  And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
However our Spirit will never die. If you die without making the right choice, you go to a place so horrid that it was never made, for mankind to exist in there. It was originally made for Satan, and those angels that he deceived. Revelation 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
You are probably thinking that if God really loves me, there would be no way, that He would send me there!! You are absolutely right my friend. He would never send you a place that miserable, and wretched. Actually, the only ones that He is sending to Hell are Satan, and the fallen angels. All the others that wind up in the pit chose to go there on their own accord, by making the wrong choice!!
I have almost run out of space, and I have another page to finish writing this Bible truth. We will need to look at what part that Jesus plays in all this. There is no way to finish without His role.  
      …..Much Love    

No comments:

Post a Comment