www.billofrights.org

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Hold of the Hem

I have a bit of confusion about me. Then again, I actually have no confusion at all. There are things that I don’t understand, why that they are. Then again, I really do understand. I feel like if I can understand, where all the good, in the world comes from. Then I can understand where the wrong, also comes from today.  The book of James is a wealth of great information, which we can all use daily, as Christians.
James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. This is where all the good comes from, and has always came from, in the world.
I need to ask a question to the readers of this blog, who are Christians. I am not picking on those who might not placed their lives, in the hands of Jesus yet. Until you do, everything that is said, you can’t understand. Christians; just as technology should advance in the last days, have you noticed, that the hidden meaning behind the scripture, is also coming to knowledge in your Spirit?
In the book of Luke I have found a couple of interesting verses, which Jesus said. Luke 10:21-22  In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. 22  All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit is the God of relationships. If you think about it,  No,    Forget that I said that!!   If you will search the scriptures, so that you can know, for a fact, you will find that our Creator has always wanted to have a relationship, with His creation. There is nothing harmful, or damning, about His actions to those, that want the same as Father does.
 
The Apostle John nailed the love of the Father in his writings. He had a special relationship with Jesus. Notice that I did not say that Jesus had a special relationship with John. John took the time to get to know Jesus. He followed Jesus everywhere that He went, right up to the cross. After all, John was known as the disciple that Jesus loved!! It wasn’t that Jesus loved John any more than everyone else. It was the fact that John made himself more available.
1Jn 4:16-17  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 17  Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
Can I be totally honest with you?  I have achieved the status in my life, which I have only wished to achieve, for a longtime. The only media that I allow to enter into my heart is Christian radio, a few informative videos on what is happening in the world today, and a movie, every once in a while.  My almost, and I want to repeat this. My almost, total focus is on Jesus, and what I can do to elevate praise to Him!!
That sounds pretty good doesn’t it?  My problem is am I being religious, or am I truly seeking to do my part to elevate Jesus above all?  There is a lot written in the Bible, about self-seeking, and trying to look religious. I realize that I am in a constant and consistent battle with Satan, about the things that I do, and participate in.
Maybe that should be a good clue, that I am doing my best to do the right thing. I know that my life is not pure. I know that I have some sin in my life. I am always aware of this sin, and repent of it daily. I need Jesus in my life!! I need Jesus more, than I need my next breath!!
Satan has a continual demon posted, on my heart telling me, that I am wasting my time. That I am faking a move, and none of this, is going to benefit me, or anybody else!!  He actually tells me, that when it is all over, that Jesus will deny ever knowing me, and I will burn for eternity!!
You know these times are almost enough to make a Christian man cuss, and fuss, and give up. It is almost enough to cause a weak person like me, to give up, and enter into a life of sin, that Jesus saved me from to begin with. These are the time that I really have to look at where I have been, and where I have been brought out of, and like David I have to encourage myself.  1Samuel 30:6  And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.
Honestly, I tell myself: I might be religious, and I might be fooling myself. I might not be making a difference in my life, or any other life. Satan I might be yours, and I may burn for an eternity. However ….I have caught a hold of the hem of the garment of my Jesus!! I will wait until He actually tells me to depart from His presence!! I have read the Word. I know what your end is going to be!! I also know this: Acts 2:21  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Ain’t God good? 
                    ……Much Love           

No comments:

Post a Comment