www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Can Anybody Say…..Greed

Have you ever felt like you were being led to do something, and the more you got into doing that project, the worse that it got?  That is what happened to my post that I started writing today. I was sure that I was supposed to write that one. However, the more I wrote, the sicker that I was getting. It was a Spiritual sickness that I cannot explain. I think that we need to get back to the basics of the gospel.
I was listening to the radio this morning. There was a preacher named Lester Roloff preaching. Brother Roloff has gone home to be with Jesus now. He still has an active ministry going on. He is one of those old style preachers, which like to yell, and tell it like it is. I was fortunate enough to hear a few, of the old time preachers in my past. There are still some of them around today, but few and far between.
Most of the most famous “Preachers” today are more concerned, with getting the money, out of folk’s pockets. They just say anything that will make you feel better, about your sin. I don’t even know if they actually know what the truth is. Paul in the letter that he had written to Timothy, explains how a preacher, of the Word should act.  2Timothy 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
That is a strong statement. However that is the only way, which people can come to the Saving knowledge of Jesus. We must preach the Word!! Anything less, any watered down version, anything less than the Bible will not work!! There is a huge problem in today’s society, with hearing the word, taught just any old way. If we go to a church, and get offended, by something that the preacher says. There is a sure bet that we can go a few blocks down the street, and that preacher won’t say anything, about that particular sin.
Paul said a little something about that also. 2Timothy 4:3-4  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4  And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. Be careful that you have not fallen into that category, like so many have today.
I personally have adopted a new philosophy today about what I am willing to believe. If it does speak of it my King James Version of the Bible, then I have no use for it. I don’t care who says it is so. If my Bible doesn’t say it then it is heresy!!  Brothers and Sister in the Lord, there are a lot of heretical preaching, going on in the world today!!
There are signs of the return of Christ all around us. What did Jesus say that these times would be like?
Mark 13:22  For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. You might not to hear this, because there is a good possibility that you have been deceived by some of them. Nobody likes to feel that they have been made a fool of, but if it makes you feel any better; they got me also.
Since the early sixty’s, there had been a flood of false prophets, come on the scene. The so called, “Word of Faith” movement, and the “Prosperity” preachers learn their skills from their father Satan. They have took a portion of the Truth, and mixed in a lie. All that they want is your money, and that is all!! They really don’t care if you go to Heaven, or Hell, as far as that goes.
The problem is that they don’t love you enough, to tell you the truth. Fortunately for both of us, I know that Truth, and I have enough love in my heart to tell you what the Truth is. Romans 3:10  As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:  Romans 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
This is what you need to do to accept Jesus Christ as the sacrifice for your sin. Talk with Jesus, and admit to Him that you are a sinner. Believe that His blood sacrifice, on the cross was sufficient, for the payment of your sins, and He gave His life to redeem you back to Father. On the third day after dying on the cross Jesus arose, and forevermore is alive.  1Corinthians 15:3-4  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4  And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Here was Paul talking about the Death, Burial, and the resurrection of Jesus. This is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is why He came here to the earth. Luke 19:10  For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.        If you had to pay for this, how much would it be worth?
Devine Creator…..Check!!      His Son dies for my sin……Check!!         Spend eternity with the One that died for me…….Priceless!!
           …..Much Love             

No comments:

Post a Comment