www.billofrights.org

Saturday, September 21, 2013

For Whom the Guillotine Slams Upon

I know that some of my readers will be thinking that I have really lost any semblance, of my mind. All I ask you is to read this post all the way through, before you pass judgment. If once you read this, and you still think that I have dove, into the box of fruit loops, then that is fair enough. You can leave me inside that box, and I promise that I will feel comfortable.
I usually don’t try to write in this manner although; I have had a revelation, about the last days, the mark of the beast, and The New World Order. I believe that this end time event has already begun. I have joined the world ranking, as far as not trusting the National leaders, of the United States of America. People all over the world have taken the stance, which our Government can’t be trusted, with anything that they say. They have become the great liars, of the western world. I would be a total fool if I felt any different.
I need to jump right in to telling this story, and you can judge if there be any merit in it. FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Association) has been known to show up, and help the people of The United States out, in time of disaster; Floods, Fires, Hurricanes, Volcano, and various other situations of disasters. I have never known of them to set up campsites, to house criminals, for various causes, until now. These have been tagged as, FEMA National Emergency Centers, FEMA prisons, and FEMA concentration camps.
Currently there are eight-hundred, fully functional sites, on the American soil. I agree with a lot of folks that these are built to contain those, who rebel against the upcoming, New World Order. There are also at least one-hundred, and twenty-five thousand coffins, made of plastic material stored, in the State of Georgia.
All you need to do is place the four letters, FEMA into your favorite search engine. Do the same with FEMA coffins and you will find clear evidence that this does exist.    Why would the need so many coffins, which three or four people could fit in?         By the way, the lids for these coffins are flat.  Why flat you might ask?     The only reason that I can think of would be, so that they could be stacked on top, of one another.
This is the part that gets sticky. It has been reported that the United States, has purchase thirty-thousand guillotines. There are reports, that this was simply another vicious rumor, which has been started by a hater.  If that is true, or not I don’t know. I do know that these truly are perilous times, and nothing, that our Government says can be trusted!! I wanted to see how that would fit, in with our society today. I know that our country executes Capital Punishment. I understand that one of the drugs that make up the Lethal Injection serum is in short demand.  Maybe these will be used, to carry out those sentences of death.
I didn’t know this, but Capital Punishment is only legal in thirty-two States. The total number of inmate awaiting execution, in our country is only, three-thousand, one-hundred, and twenty-five approximately. The number, of the facilities, that administer Capital Punishment is seventy-four, if I counted them correctly.  At that rate, there would be four hundred, and two guillotines, at each facility. Something is not right with this picture. There has to be another use for them.
I found this verse in the book of Revelation, and it all came into view.  Revelation 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Read this verse very carefully. I saw the soul of those that were beheaded, for the witness of Jesus, and the Word of God. That next verse pinpoints the Christians, which were beheaded. They did not worship, or take the mark. The only way that would be possible is, if we are there at the time, and denied the mark!! I know that this New World Order doesn’t have any love, for the Christian people.
I don’t know where the rapture takes place in all of this. However, it doesn’t look good to miss the chance to lose our heads, over the Lord!! I don’t want to act all brave saying, that I will run to the guillotine, and poke my head right over the basket. I just pray that when it comes my time, that I will go boldly. The same way that Jesus went to the cross for us, is the way that I want to lay my life down for His sake!!
Right now I don’t feel all that bold about dying. I just really found a reason to live, in the last couple years. Like I have said before, I really don’t like change. I know that immediately after the last beat of my heart, I will be with Jesus!!          Ain’t God good?
Much Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment