www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

just a short note

i had thought that the Paxcil withdrawal's had past, but i was wrong. i woke up this morning in a state of extreme paranoia. i rarely am paranoid about anything, but today i was that way about everything. it seemed that my little world was coming to an end, and  for reasons that i can't even explain..............it just did, and i didn't have a clue what was going on.
i don't know if you can relate to this, but it is  a miserable shape to be in.  it's like a very dark cloud following your every step that you take, filling you mind with complete, and utter doom. it took me a couple hours to even figure out what was wrong with me.
i finally came to the conclusion that the Paxcil, or lack of Paxcil was driving me friggin' nuts!!  it's still with me, but just realizing what that it is makes the scales tip into my direction.
I'm not sure how long this will continue with me, because i have no way to control what's happening right now, other than take one of the pills. i will be damn if i take one now, because i know that I'm almost past this, and i really thought that i was past it before.
I'm simply telling you this, because there is no telling what i might post until this passes. if I'm going to offend anybody,.....................i at least want to be in my right mind when i do it!!  so please forgive me if offend anybody without meaning to in the next couple days.

                   ..............much love

No comments:

Post a Comment