www.billofrights.org

Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Time is Getting Close

What do you do when you are under fire from Satan?   I am not talking about everyday casual conflicts, that all Christians go through. I am talking several times in a day, and it has gotten so bad, that you can no longer make any sense of it. That is what is happening in my life right now, and I am not sure that I have the right answer. I would love to share with you what; I am doing about it right now.
The first thing that I am doing is that I am trying my best to keep todays madness, in the frame of today.  Jesus taught us that on the sermon, on the mount. Jesus is the greatest teacher that ever placed a foot on the earth.   How could He not be?                 I truly don’t understand why fairly intelligent people cannot see that He is God, and give Him the respect that our God deserves!! 

Matthew 6:34  Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Ain’t Jesus the smartest person ever?  Some folks will say that is just using common sense.   Have you ever considered where that common sense came from?  I find if I can simply keep todays craziness in this day, that my chances of success are much greater. I have found that our minds are really, a fragile instrument, and over-load comes quicker for some, than for others. 

Even though, I do have a small amount of opposition coming from man, I am compelled to believe that, most of my trouble is coming, from demonic activity. Even the small part that comes from man is fired off, by a demonic force.  The truth is that I am learning to engage in Spiritual warfare.  This is what ever Christian is called to do. We are to meet the dark forces head on, and face to face. We are to claim victory in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!! 

There have been dark forces at work since the creation of Lucifer. He started his madness within the realm of Heaven. Most Christians can detect a form of urgency, from the demonic world, and that is because they know that their time is running short. This is a great thing that simply blows my mind. They still believe that they have a chance of defeating Jesus.

I know that this might hard for you to believe, but often we don’t realize the severity, of the war that we are in. I am speaking from recent experience. Satan had me all wrapped up, in a neat little package, before I ever realized what was really going. The Doctor had given a prognosis of six months left to life.  Not only did this remark throw me for a tailspin, it has caused me to re-think those things which are most important in my life.

I am talking about breaking everything down, to the most common denominator, in my life, then branching out. That was easier decision for me, than most people. The most common element, in my life is Christ Jesus. Jesus is everything that I have ever needed, and He has accomplished on my behalf, to return me into the presence of my Creator, who is Father God.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

We were born to battle, and it really don’t matter if we want to, or not, because that is just the way that it is. The great thing is the fact that, once we reach the age of accountability, we have the opportunity to choose, which side that we want to fight on. There used to be little time to play with this decision, but that luxury is running short. All the signs for the return, of Jesus Christ, have been laid out, and could happen at any time.

This world has gotten so silly, that adult men and women can’t look between their legs, and know what sex that they were born to be!! The men and women are so dissatisfied with the countries which that were born in, that there are joining the Islamic State movement. It is undeniable that the return of Jesus has to be intimately close. Although we don’t know the exact timer, or day, of His return; I feel that it would be a safe move to turn up the power of our witness.  

This is one of the things that I have done in my personal battle. I have friends, and family who are going to hell. It is worse than their blood being on my hands. I just don’t want the
m to miss the best opportunity that they will ever have to slip past them forever. 

Can I use a simple example?  If you walked into your mother house, and she was in the kitchen cooking. When you walked into the kitchen, you noticed that her dress was on fire on the backside. What would you do?   Would you say nothing, and watch the flames consume her?   I would hope not!!

Those that you know who have no relationship with Jesus are already burning with a hot fire that will not consume them ever!! I can’t understand that statement, and more than most of the Bible. I simply have to take them be faith, on the basis that Jesus can’t lie.    Ain’t Jesus Awesome!!

         …..Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment