www.billofrights.org

Thursday, July 8, 2010

after all this time.............

hey y'all!! after all these days I've got something to say.........................

not really!!                    i just want you to know that I'm still alive.

I've got some serious issues going on right now, with nobody to talk with about it, so i need to be thinkin' a whole lot about it.

I'm sure that everything will work out perfectly, as it always does. this is complicated, and i must make some right decisions, because it is vital that i do. my entire future rest upon this right decisions, and i need some time to come up with the solution for the rest of my life.

i really don't mean to sound like a drama queen, but what is in front of me is probably the most important decision(s), that I've made in a while.  please understand the urgency in what I'm doing right now.

no matter what happens...................I'm still gonna love, and I'm still gonna live!! I'm going to do these things until my last breath!! I've got no choice.

i want to say that i do love all you that read this, and I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment