www.billofrights.org

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Victory is not optional !!

This blog was always supposed to be about Jesus, and I really want that to remain true. My part of the story of Jesus has always been on the receiving end. Even though I might not be writing as much now, as I have in the past, it doesn’t make me any less needy. It certainly doesn’t make God show up any less. I am ashamed to say this but I have been pressing on Jesus really hard this year.

I have been under satanic attack, for most of the year, if not for all of it. I spent most of this year, in a battle with cancer. Everything that has the chance to go wrong surely has. Most of those that I thought were my friends, really couldn’t handle those changes in me, and have gone different ways. I stay so high, on the drugs for pain, which I simply want to be along most of the time. I am getting to the point that I really don’t like myself, because of the drugs. The problem is that without these drugs I don’t like myself or anybody else either!!

I had a friend that reminded me tonight that God isn’t one to play with!! That really hit home with me, because of here lately I have become wishy-washy with God. He also told me that, if I wanted a cure for my cancer, that I would have to get back doing ,what God has for me to do, and stop wallowing around, in my pity pot!!

This has been a true statement. Once the Doctor gives me the death sentence, I have gone through a range of emotions. I have tended to get stuck, on the fact that, most people simply don’t care, or if they only could understand. The truth of this matter is why should they understand? This is my time to shine the light of Jesus, on the inside of me, and I can’t do this from my pity pot. 

I have joined a wonderful church. It is small, and there will be a lot of opportunity for me to grow, in this church.  I have made contact with one of sisters, for the first time in several years. I have learned that she went through some serious trauma a couple years ago, and it almost cost her life. I wasn’t there for her, and I have not been there, for most things in life. The reason being is that I have been so selfish, for the most of my life. Most of my selfishness has been fear driven.

 I am tired, of living in defeat. God has promised all of His children many great things. The only reason that I don’t have them is because I have not apparently believed them, or pursued them. Here is a great promise that the Father has given the children.

Luke 12:32  Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Wow!!   How does that sound to you?  Our Father God has the most wonderful things planned, for His children. We will never find a better life to live than the one that our Father has planned for us now, and it gets better later on. 

I am so tired of living in defeat, when I have all the resources to live in victory. Jesus paid the price for me to spend all eternity, with the Father of all creation, in complete splendor and grace. His blood that He shed on the cross of Calvary is enough to please the Father for my sin. There is way too much wrong in my life right now, and it is all because of Satan.

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I have been a Christian for a few days now, and Satan continues to snag me into believing one, or several of his lies. His greatest tool is deception, and he is the master of deception. He has a few of his best well laid deceptive plans on my life.  How could he do this to me?

Genesis 3:1  Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?  

Am I ashamed that the devil has laid his deceptive ways on me?  Not really, and I am not ashamed, of the fact that I have fallen into his trap.

 1John 2:1  My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Jesus has done it all that we need to securely enter into the Kingdom of Heaven forever. He has paid the price for our sin, and He has already defeated Satan, Hell death, and the grave. My plan is to grab hold, of the hem of His garment, and dig the jewels out of the Word of God. That is where that they are hidden at, and if we don’t read the Word of God, it is like slapping the face of God, and refusing His awesome Help!!!

Ain’t God Great?

       ….Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment