www.billofrights.org

Friday, December 19, 2014

What are you waiting on?

There have been times, in my life that, I dreaded the Christmas season. You may be wondering; how can a Christian, a child of the most high God, even get close to these feeling, which I am speaking over. Like many of us real children of God, I had trouble grasping the reality of God, as a Father, especially the Father that He was to me.

I really need to confess the power that, I allowed Satan to have in my life. He had me thinking, and feeling the same way, about Father God, as I felt about my biological father. I stayed scared to pieces over my father, for many years. I asked Jesus to Save me, at the age of seven, which I believe that He did. I grew as a child grows in the Lord until the age of sixteen, or seventeen, then Satan hit me hard at church one morning, and it almost wrecked my eternity.

The great thing was that my eternity didn't belong to me, or Satan. That simple prayer that I prayed at the age of seven, turned my eternity over to my Father God. I had avoided the presence of God, for twenty more years though. I done things that were so despicable, in my lifestyle, that I am still ashamed to confess them to the general public.

Father knows the wickedness that I have done, and all that I drag along with me. I have confessed my sins to my Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ, and I have done my best to repent of them. (1st John 1:9) This is not about me. The only part that I have in any of this is being the recipient of Grace and Forgiveness. I do make a fine example, of a sinner in the need of a Savior.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


Power Is what the Word of God is made up of; raw power. Who else has ever been able to speak to the elements of the air, and planets come together in formation? Who else has ever had the power to speak the Words to accomplish what-so-ever that He pleases, and prosper the thing where He did send it?

Psalms 48:1 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness

I know that I am not the only person that the Lord has worked mightily in my life. The Bible is full of common, everyday folks just like we are, and their lives we worked in the same. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised!! How much praise is the Lord worthy of receiving? According to the Word of God, He is worthy of an eternity of praise, and that is what that He will have, after we begin to live within His Heavenly home.

This last session of praise will be, by invitation only. Holy Spirit is sweeping through the hearts, of those that qualifies for forgiveness. We were all born in this world already fully qualified. All it takes is to be born in sin, and not to have called, on the name of Jesus, for forgiveness of our sins. Jesus paid the price of our sin. It took a blood sacrifice. It took a life. It took the love, of the Son of God, to bring us back into the presence, of the Father.

This is the true meaning of Christmas. It deserves much more respect than Happy Holidays. It truly would take an act of God, to create a day worthy of saying Merry Christmas. The Spirit of Christmas which is Jesus Christ started something worth celebrating, in every country around the world. Nobody has been omitted, from the love of God. The love of God is not prejudice against any culture, or any people. We are all welcome, and if we are all welcome........What are you waiting on?

.Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment