www.billofrights.org

Saturday, May 15, 2010

wounded warrior

getting older has been a strange transition for me. the older i get things seem to change more, and i know that it's all me, and my attitude.

I'm becoming more and more of a social recluse. i don't care to mix and mingle anymore. I'm happy at home most of the time. i know that is really not good for a single man my age.

i don't have many friends, but i have many associates. I'm really picky about the ones that i really let in my life. i figure this reason is because of the mental issues that i suffer from. i have severe issues of trust that I've had ever since i can remember. I'm not sure how to deal with my trust issues, so i keep most people a distance from me.
i guess that I'm just stubborn, and want things the way i like them. i need to be reasonably happy, and i haven't found that doing what others want me to do. i do really respect all these caring friends in my life that think they know what i need. sometimes they are right, and sometimes they are clueless.
the sad part is that i don't even know what i need in my life at times. I'm an old man now, and still working on the trial and error basis.

i started this to comment on my wounded warrior status. it's been in the making a few days now, and i really don't have anything to say about that personally at this time.
i believe that nobody gets through this life without achieving that status, at some point and time. we have all been wounded. some more than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment