www.billofrights.org

Friday, May 14, 2010

wrestling?

i love to watch wrestling. I'm sorry, but i don't care anything about the amateur wrestling. i like the fake stuff, and not all of it. i love the way it's a big production. i love all the hoopla that comes with it!!
i grew up watching wrestling. years ago when i was a kid we got our television through the air. we had an antenna beside the house, and we got three different channels, and one PBS. man,........I'm telling you those were the good ole days.
i remember watching some of the guys that are awesome right now, when they were coming into the ranks. i remember watching triple h when he wasn't so big. i can say thought that dude has always been awesome!! as far as i know he has never changed his name, or his style.
anyway,..........being the good redneck that i am,..............i love wresting!! i grew up with rick flair. i even cooked his breakfast on time back home. i still remember what he ordered. it was six egg whites scrambled, and too pieces of dry wheat toast. this was such an unusual order that i had to go see who ordered it. i was shocked that no one recognized who it was, but i did. he was one of my hero's!!
unfortunately, by the time he left that restaurant he fell from being my hero, to just another rich, famous, asshole, that didn't treat me with respect.
who am i, or who do i think that i am?........................nobody!! not really at least.
who was i to care to meet one of my hero's, that was scheduled to be at the local walmart, in a small hick town in Alabama to sign autographs in two hours?
rick flair has done a lot for the world of wrestling. he has been a champion several times over, and i thing the fact that he is still involved is a travesty. he's too old, and should retire.
I'm sorry, but sometimes my mind takes me elsewhere. i was giving praise to the wwe, and my recall of rick flair, and his actions took me away from it.
i want to say, ............if rick flair ever gets to read this. i do forgive you for treating me like a lower life. I'm sorry that i ever bought into the illusion of confusion, that you were a descent person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment