www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

relationships

hey y'all,

i really need to write something here. what the point if i just let my blog sit without writing?
i think that I'll write about my current relationship.
well,..............it actually seems that i really don't have one. i thought that i did, but I've come to see this person in a different light.
you know,............i don't guess this failing relationship is any different that anybody Else's. I'm thinking that what sucks about it. i think most of us my age wants to stop playing games, and get serious.
i don't want to bad mouth this woman, because she doesn't deserve to be treated that way. we had a lot of good days together, and we saw a lot of things eye to eye.
i guess the differences could be blamed on me. i was the one that changed. i wanted her in ways that she couldn't be there. i wanted every thing that i couldn't have to begin with.
i saw this woman as my everything. was this just another illusion of confusion in my life?

I've never known much about love. i grew up in a very dysfunctional home, and I'm not blaming anybody there either. my family didn't know that they were dysfunctional, because that's the way they were raised. my parent learned to be that way from their past issues in life, and all of us turned out OK. some better than others, but were all OK.

I'll post more about this woman later, because she has really been good for me. she has taught me some things, both good and bad. she probably knows the real me better than anybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment