www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

duh,.................i knew better!!

what do y'all do with you time when your bored? usually I'm fairly constructive with mine, but every now and then i jump off the deep end. actually, i rarely get bored. i always have something to do, or i simply choose to do nothing.
however, the other day i was just chillin', and this totally demonic thought seared through my brain. i though how cool it would be to have one of those cartoon avatars of myself. i did what i always do with no hesitation, and set google on the hunt. i don't even remember what google came up with, or how many different sites.
i read over the site, and saw what all it had to offer. i did have some hesitation, but quickly clicked on the download button. it didn't take long for myself to be working on my cartoon avatar. the whole thing was a bust. i guess that people that look like me don't make cartoons of themselves.
although, i got the bald hairline pretty much down, nothing else was working out. they had wrinkles, but not where mine are located. my body looked like i actually cared enough to be in shape, instead of my shape of built for comfort, and not speed. i can't believe that they didn't have a fat button!!
who would have thought that this 80's style goatee that i wear was a thing of the past either? my little fat nose with a cut crossed it couldn't be found also. i wound up with something that wasn't funny or entertaining.

even as disappointed as i was, i found the fortitude to delete this off my computer...............immediately, strange things started to happen to which i was all too familiar with from my past. my zone alarm had all this stuff that wanted to access the Internet. things i never had saw before. fortunately, i knew what was going on, and denied them a chance to grow.
i ran my spyware program, and it found 49 different things associated with that web site. i ran my anti-virus, and i had two virus's. i went into my registry, and deleted anything associated with that madness.
i was confident that i had wiped out the horror of having an infection. i trust my anti-virus, and spyware programs, and have never had a problem with either.
i clean my computer everyday. yesterday, i thought that i would run my spyware program again while i was gone. i came back in, and there were 36 more infections related to this cartoon drawing madness from hell!! what the heck? usually once something is gone,............it's gone!!
what kind demons produce this crap, and hide it into programs? why do they do it? I'm not stupid enough to spend any money on getting rid of them, when there's good programs for free that will do it. sometimes you just have to dig deep to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment