www.billofrights.org

Saturday, February 19, 2011

what a hoot !!

 
Yep,.........That's right,..............There is a new Sheriff in this town!!

His name is Jesus Christ, and He is also the owner of this blog. He contacted me last night when I had laid down to go to sleep. He spoke in a real calm voice.
He said, Hey James, I have been wondering about something.
Immediately I said, What's that Jesus. I automatically know His voice.
Do you recall that time that you offered to give me this blog? You said that you thought that I could manage it better that you could. Were you serious about that?
Yes Jesus, I was very serious at the time, and I still am just as serious now. Do we need to change something about it?
When I had one of my precious little ones contact you yesterday, about a certain blog. You did very well regarding her wishes. I was just hoping that you might would have taken it upon yourself to change the entire post.
Yeah,..........I been thinking about doing that. What is it that you want for me to exactly do. I want to make you happy above all!!
I really thought that you were serious, and I do appreciate your concern for our happiness. Here is what I need for you to do. Wipe it all out except for the title. Since it is your most popular post, you can write about Our conversation instead under that title. It will draw more people to me, and that is the new purpose of this blog.
You are so right Jesus. That was the old behavior, and I don't need to act that way no longer. Is there anything else that You want me to do?
Yes, that will come a little later on as you grow. As for now, you need to rest up. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for you.

That was the last thing that I can remember from last night. I gave everything in my life to Jesus, and I trust Him completely. I do make no apologies for changing this post. It was nothing more than character assassination at it's finest, and I deeply apologize to those who might have, and were hurt by this post. Shame on wjxt channel 4 for ever printing the article, and double shame on me for helping it to live way past it's death date!!

….........Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment