www.billofrights.org

Thursday, July 17, 2014

More Power

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

I don’t usually start out with posting a verse, from our Bible, but this particular one grabbed me. I really don’t think that, it had to do with the man name Jude, which pinned this one chapter book, of the Bible. The fact that Jude was the half-brother of Jesus doesn’t influence me. Jude didn’t become a follower of Jesus, until later on, in his life.

We know that Mary had been through a lot, because of Jesus, even before His birth. It started with a visit from the Arch-Angel Gabriel, followed by the Magi, from a far country. I am sure that this was not the last event that Mary experienced, but going back to Jerusalem to get Jesus, after He was left after the Passover feast, when He was twelve years old. Now let’s fast-forward to age thirty, at the wedding in Canaan.

Keeping all these things in our mind, Mary knew that, Jesus was the Son of God. There was no way that she could not have known. I simply don’t understand why the rest of the family could not have known. I am sure that He never performed any miracles, before turning the water into wine, at the wedding. Don’t you think that there would be some signs, that Jesus was different? Once I was part of the family of God, it wasn’t difficult to see a difference in me? Ok,…. Just thinking, getting back to the verse…..

This particular verse simply reeks with power!! I am a typical guy when it comes to power. Do you remember Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor, from the television show called Tool Time? Tim was a glutton, for more power, and so am I. The great thing about Jesus is the fact that, He comes with all power!! There will never be a situation with Jesus, where He has to go find more power to complete a task.

The part which amazes me, about this verse happens when I place myself inside this verse, as we are supposed to do. The first thing that, I read is the fact that, Jesus is going to perform a miracle, in my life. It will take a miracle to keep me from falling, because I know, and understand, my level of focus. It is like the Apostle Peter’s. No sooner than I get to walking on the water, I can get distracted. I have been walking with Jesus long enough, that I know the power of the cross, to present me faultless before Father. With exceeding joy?

This is an accurate statement. We must remember who that, we are talking about. Jesus found great joy with enduring our cross, on Golgotha. He didn’t have a cross of His own, because He was no guilty of any sin. The cross that He hung from was meant for me, and it was meant for those that were guilty of committing sin. He found joy in the cross, because it pleased the Father that, the Son would redeem us back to Him. Jesus also found joy in the cross, because He also loved us just as much as the Father loved us.

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

I am totally amazed by the love, which we receive, as the result, of being created. I don’t know, how many worlds, have been created by our Lord. I really don’t think that is an issue of great importance. As human being we seem to have a major problem, with just accepting this one, in the way, that Father wants us to. Once we settle down, and realize how simple that, things have been made for us. We then can start to live, in the way that is pleasing to our God.

Everything has been placed at our feet, to receive the greatest blessing, which we don’t deserve to have. Think about this; we were created to have fellowship, and a relationship with a God that is so good, that we can’t understand Him, and loves us with a love that, we can’t even phantom!! We have this illusion that, these Earth Suits that we wear is the real us, when in all reality, the Earth Suits simply house the real us, which is a Spirit.

Please don’t allow me to distract you, from the real issue at hand. Don’t you believe that it is totally awesome, that we were created, simply for the purpose, of having a relationship with Jesus? I have no idea why any person would create me, for this manner, little lone The God? The only God. The only One true God!! Do you feel like I do right now, at this very moment? To say that I am over-whelmed would be an understatement!!

I know that, I would have never created a thing like me, to have a relationship with!! Even on my best days, I have never been what most people would consider, as quality relationship material. I belong on a bottom shelf, in the land of misfit toys. I couldn’t even qualify, for top shelf there!! There is great hope, because my Jesus didn’t create any junk, or make bad decisions!!

I might be inside of a cocoon right now, but once I come from the inside, I will no longer be the same. I won’t act the same. I won’t talk the same. I won’t walk the same. I won’t think the same. I won’t do anything the way that I did it before, and I will be worthy, of having a relationship with Jesus!! I can’t see any of this happening in my life right now, and if you knew me, you could not see it either. My mind will not have these stinking thoughts rolling through it, that it has now either. Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

.Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment