www.billofrights.org

Monday, July 14, 2014

Shhhh,……It’s Cancer

As of July the 2nd, I officially am a person, with the disease of Cancer. To be exact it is of the colon variety. Now I understand why I have been so sick, over the last four months. I am not telling you this, so that you will feel sorry for me. I am not looking for pity. Actually I am telling you this, because,.....well,.....for a couple reasons.
The first reason is that you can understand, or maybe understand, when I don't write for several days. Writing this blog has been, the most edifying event for me. I write to spread the hope that only comes, with the Lord Jesus Christ. My hope is to lead those that never had a relationship with Jesus, into His loving arms, and to those that, have wandered from the fold, to come back.
OK,....now the second reason is the most important one. It is so we can cerebrate together, the goodness, and great mercy of our God, when He heals me!! You might be thinking that, it has only been a few days, so how can I be so upbeat? I don't want you think that I might be Brother Super-Christian, because I am just not that strong. I laid down in pity for a few days. I even prayed just to go on home. How many of you know that is not the way that, it works out most of the time?
I have nothing left to lean on besides Jesus. This has taken my small income away to nothing. People with cancer are not allowed to donate plasma. My energy level has been brought down to an all-time low, so working any job is out, of the question. How will I pay my rent? How will I buy my soap and shampoo? I live in a city where if anybody goes hungry, it is because they simply don't go, and get the free food that's offered.
Can you see my predicament? I am sitting in a perfect place for Jesus to show up, and show off!! If He doesn't I am sunk. I just thought of another issue. If I don't have a home, then I don't have any medical coverage. Can you that, I am in a place where the only hope that, I have is in my faith? I am so sure that I have nothing to worry about, and that is why I am boldly telling you. Ain't God good?
Psalms 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.
Can I be honest with you? Cancer is a humbling experience. It is good to be humbled especially, when it makes a person more aware, of their surroundings. I would not wish that, anybody else would have to go through what I am enduring right now. I realize that it will get much worse, before it gets better or over. Everything has changed in the past four months, and I know that God is up to something, I just don’t have an idea what that it is.
I don’t feel that I am being punished, for hidden sin in my life. I don’t believe that God is mad at me, and this is His way, of straitening up my act. Actually this is not in the character of my God. My God is love, and He is the God that heals. This is the work of my adversary the Devil.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
I believe that Satan, has got his sights set on me, and he wants to take me out. I must be a real threat to his kingdom of darkness, because I am going all over the world, praising the name of Jesus. I don’t really have a lot of readers, on a daily basis, but there are only a few countries, that don’t have a reader. When I write a page, and press the send button, I don’t know what happens once it leaves me. I trust the Lord, for His will to be done. I don’t worry about the numbers. I will not accept any advertising, on these pages. I have one main theme, and that is life, through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
There is no other way to experience life, other than Jesus. You might think that you have life right now, but this is an illusion. If there is any doubt about what I am saying, just ask any true born again Christian. They will all say the same thing. Until we come to Jesus the life that we live is nothing more than an illusion. You can’t even realize the state of your being, until you become adopted, into the family of God. Jesus is light, and we walk in darkness, until we come to Jesus.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I have a friend that says that, it is not the parts of the Bible, that he don’t understand, which gives him the most trouble, it is the parts, which he does understand. Can anybody relate? The more that I study the Word of God, the clearer my understanding becomes. Hebrews 11:6 is one of those verses that just blows my mind. I understand that we must have faith to please Him. I understand to receive many rewards, of the Lord, that we must be diligently in pursuit, of our Lord.

The middle part of this verse sparks a different aspect of God. I know what this is speaking about. For he that cometh to God must believe that He is. We must have the faith to know, that whatever our need might be, that God has the solution, for our need.

Who is God really? I honestly don’t know in detail, because I have only received a few snapshots of Him, from the Word of God, and in life. I don’t believe that I have the mind to understand who that He really is. I don’t think that any human being has that mental power. Throughout the Bible, whenever a miracle was preformed it was mind-blowing, because of the awesomeness of our God. To say that our God is capable of doing all things, may be accurate, but I believe that it is still an understatement.

I know that this post has been all over the place. I don’t like concentrating this much on me, but I felt like you need to know what is going on. I know that I am not going anywhere, but because I don’t have internet in my home, getting to the library may be difficult some days. I love y’all!! Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

.Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment