www.billofrights.org

Monday, July 28, 2014

Nobody Gets Left Behind!!

I spent most of my life insecure, about my Salvation. Most of my life was spent insecure about, my life issues, other than my Salvation. I was probably the most insecure person that I have ever known, and I believe that, the main reason for my insecurity was because, of the way that I was brought up. There was complete turmoil, in the house in which I was raised. I was raised in a broken home, where there was confusion, at all times. I know now that I was raised in the best way that I could have been raised, considering all of the circumstances.

The only reason that I am telling you, all of this is because, you may have had some, of these same issues, in your life. There are a lot of things in my childhood that I am embarrassed with, but not anymore. If I withheld an event of my life, and it caused somebody to reject Jesus in their life, I would truly hate to know it. 
 
At the age of seven years old I went to the altar, in a Baptist church, on a Sunday night, with the intentions, of asking Jesus to save my soul. That should say a little bit about the life, at my home, then again, maybe it doesn’t. I prayed the pray of Salvation, so many times in my life, that I really didn’t know which time, that it took effect. I have prayed asking Holy Spirit to reveal to me the time, which I had prayed, and I was actually received my Salvation.
It wasn’t until this year that, Holy Spirit revealed the answer, to my question. He took me all the way back to that time, the first time that, I went before the Lord, asking for Salvation. I said to Holy Spirit, so it was the first time? Holy Spirit asked me if I remember what had happened next, and from the fear of appearing arrogant I told Him that, I didn’t remember. I didn’t know if I had remembered everything, and I truly wanted to know this answer.

I saw the events, as though they had of happened today. The preacher, who was named Brother Rogers, asked me a question, and he stood there hugging me. He asked, did Jesus save your soul, or do you believe that He will save your soul? I didn’t answer him right away, because I needed a little time to think about my answer. Then I answered Brother Rogers’s question, with the answer that Jesus did save my soul. Immediately Holy Spirit brought this verse of scripture into the light.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Because of the confession of my mouth, on that night, I truly believe that I received my Salvation. There were more events that happened during my life, which caused me to doubt my Salvation, and flee the safety of the umbrella of God’s protection. I know, and realize now that I was under Spiritual assault by Satan, and his group of fallen angels. 
 
I don’t know why, I was all that important of a target, but now I realize that I was. I take the Word of the living God seriously, and I am going out to the entire world, spreading the love of God. There is nothing more important to talk about, or to discuss, than the position that Father God holds in this world, and His love for us. Everything revolves around our God, and the fact that He has offered us a place, in His family is outstanding!! Jesus should be the most important person to us, because without Him we have no hope, of ever being in the family of God.

I truly believe that, each one of us that cares, about the Word of God likes it in different ways. Some folks prefer the all out, and out preaching, from a very excited man of God, with a red face, and slobbering as he speaks. I must admit that I like them all, but this one is my least favorite of the group. I love to see a man getting passionate about the Word of God. It shows me that, he believes the things, which he is saying.

I guess my favorite way that, a man brings the Word of God is one that has plenty of facts backing up his sermon. I really like to know the events that surround the story that is being told. There is one detail that the Word of God never needs to stand on its own, but I like a little humor, when it is possible to show it, without doing any damage. I have heard what I thought was too much humor, at the expense of the Word. 
 
I believe the Word of God is serious business, and should respectfully be treated as such. We need the Word to be taught to us, so we can learn how to act, in the presence of the Lord that is pleasing to Him. The main reason that the Word is preached is so that sinner can come to repentance, and come to be a part of the family of God. It is a shame, but sometimes a church can lose the heart for souls. We get comfortable with our normal group, of those that we think are believers, and lose our zeal, for those who aren’t saved. Little do we realize, not all of the ones in our group are saved.

There comes a time, or so it seems that, being a sinner is a corrupt, vile thing, to Christians. We tend to forget, and have real short memories, of who our master was at one time. We adapt the theme of the Pharisee’s, into our life, where we would rather have nothing to do with them. Do you realize what I am saying here, or are you just too religious to deal, with that kind of foolishness?

What do we do in these cases? How can we be sure of their Salvation? Salvation is a person event in the life of just one individual, and the only way to know is to ask. When we ask, then we have to listen to what they say to us. We need to listen to the things that they say, at other times when they are speaking. We love those that are in the group, and want to spend the rest of our eternal lives, with those that we love. If the churches of today would adapt the motto of the American Military, we would be better off. What motto are we speaking about? Nobody gets left behind!!        Ain’t God Awesome?

.Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment