www.billofrights.org

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Talk about the Truth

I don’t believe that, I have ever done anything in my life, which brings me as much joy, and pleasure, as writing this blog. It is not the fact that, I write all that well, because I know that I really don’t. It is not the fact that, I can pull out something beyond my level of intelligence, because I often do listening to Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit is my guide, and all I need to do is ask Him for His help, and pay attention closely, to everything that He says, and I can’t go wrong.

The absolute truth is I have found a true love relationship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I have found the right connection, for a life full of success, that can’t be lost, and will not fail. I know if my relationship with Jesus was conditional, on any part of mine, that I wouldn’t have a chance to hold on, past a few seconds. 
 
People like me simply don’t get the offer that, Jesus has given to me. I have been adopted into a real family of Royalty, and all that I had to do was accept the offer. I wasn’t educated enough to know how to act, but Holy Spirit was more, than willing to teach me. He is the kindest and most patient guide, who a person could ever hope to have, and I have to be taught everything. I didn’t have a clue how to live. I didn’t realize how deep my level of ignorance was really running, until my training started.

Writing this blog is not that difficult, because all I have to do is take the Word of God, and adding details of my life to expound the truths that I am learning, showing how easy it is, for those that want a new life. The only thing that anybody needs to start a new life is to add, a relationship with Jesus, to their old life. Jesus moves into their heart, and takes control. He will change everything, but not all at once.

Jesus was talking with the disciples on day, about the signs, of His return. He was talking about the temple in Jerusalem, and was saying that not one stone will be left upon the other one. It would be safe to say, that a temple build with human hands is not necessary any longer, because God dwells in the hearts of man now. (1st Corinthians 3:16 ) I want to show you this verse, because this is the radical fashion, which Jesus works, in the lives, of His disciples today.

Matthew 24:1-2 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

What were read as the great commission, in the twenty-eighth chapter of the book of Matthew, where Jesus is command the disciples to go ye therefore, into all the world, is perfect for me. (Matthew 28:18-20) I am really a shy person by nature, but you can’t really tell this, by the way that I write. I am convinced that there are no flaws, in the Word of God, and that we all should live by this Word, in our lives. The more that I read, and study the Word of God, the more alive that it becomes in my Spirit.

I am a living example, of the things that I am saying, and I know that these Words bring forth life, to anyone that will apply them, in their life. I am convinced that Jesus truly is the way, the truth, and the life, and no man cometh to the Father, but by Him. (John 14:6) Is there another mission that, should take priority over our coming back, into the presence, of the Father? That is what is missing in our lives. There is a God size hole, in the center of our being, where that frigid gale force wind is blowing through, before we make it back to Father.

I truly believe that is where we get that word being lost comes from. We have wandered away from Father, and the only way to get back, to His presence is through His Son Jesus Christ. Other than ourselves, we don’t have but one obstacle standing between us, and Jesus. That is a very strong demonic force named Satan, or one, or more of his fallen angels, who are now known as demons.

This entire plan of Salvation was set-up for victory, on the part of us that, were willing to accept the love of God, which is freely offered. Once we accept Jesus into our hearts and lives, there is no way to lose. The Apostle John wrote a very simple verse in 1st John 4:4. We do realize that the most simplistic verses about Jesus can hold the most power, within them. Anytime, we have anything written about Jesus, being on the inside of us, we have the majority ruling within us!!

1John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

One of the greatest deceptions that Satan, wants for us to believe is that, he has more power than God. The truth is that God made an Archangel that was named Lucifer. Lucifer had a prideful heart, and thinking that he would over throw God, and rise above Him. He did convince one-third of the angels that, he was powerful enough to accomplish this major feat.

I wonder where is Heaven that, Satan was holding this secret meeting where he didn’t think that, God wouldn’t know about it? Anyway,….Satan got the boot out of Heaven, and he is here for a little while trying to deceive us into thinking that, he has more power, than our Father. Those of us that are aware of the truth, should be telling the world, about the love that God has for us, and His plan of Eternal life. Are you telling others about the truth? Ain’t Jesus Awesome?

.Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment