www.billofrights.org

Sunday, November 28, 2010

ALERT: missing friend

hey y'all!!         i've been thinking about a friend of mine that has been missing from my life for a few years now. i'm hoping that somebody reads my blog that might know him, or something about him. y'all know that my life has been turned upside-down this year, so he hasn't got a clue how to contact me, if has even tried.
his name is Michael Morgan. he usually goes by mike. he's about 50 years old. he might still be in the south Georgia area. last time i heard from him he was in the Waycross-Brunswick area. he said something about possible moving to South Carolina with the honey company that he was working for at the time. that don't mean that he did. it's just possible.
we first met while we were both employee's at the Salvation Army A.R.C. here in Jacksonville Florida, and became great friends. his hair should still be blondish, or a light brown. he likes to laugh a lot, drink beer, and loves to play the scratch off lottery tickets. you might could say the he has an scratch off addiction. i know that there are a ton of men that could fit this description, but if you know him personally something should stand out about him.
if anyone knows him please give him my e-mail address located at the top of my blog, and tell him some redneck from Alabama named James is concerned about him. i bet he will know me if you mention those two things--redneck & Alabama.
I'm sure hoping that he is alright, but things happen. if anyone knows any bad news about him, please write me, and tell me the truth. I'm really concerned about him, and need to know what has happened to him.        the good, bad, and ugly!! i would like to have some closure if needed.
i want to thank you in advance for any help that you might be able to give me in my search for mike!!

                                                        ....................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment