www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

just rambling tonight..

one of my readers contacted me the other day, and ask what i thought to be a fair question: she asked why i never talked about my sex life?        i wrote her back, asking what she meant by sex life? i told her that I've had one before, but i couldn't quite remember what is consist of, because it had been so long.
i guess the closest that i've come to even thinkin' about sex was the other day. i was downtown at the library, and decided to walk to the store, and pick up a few things, and catch the bus in front of the store. it was a several block walk, so i decided to do what i do a lot of, ..........i set in front of a church, and started watching people.
you can see everything that you can think of going on in the city. somethings that you see things that makes you wish that i really didn't need to see all that.
i need to make one point perfectly clear right now:........ i love women!!         i love all kinds of different women  .i love to watch them, and talk to them. i love everything about them. the way that they look, and the way that they smell. i do prefer mine a little older like i an though. most of them by my age don't run as fast as they used to run!!
i  never have understood what a man can see in another man sexually. I'm not blind either. i can see what might attract a woman to some men, but i can't see what might attract them to each other. i know this world is full of people that simply don't care what they put in their mouths, but i ain't one of them.

back to my story:   i have been sitting in front of the church just people watching. then from a round the corner these two women started walking toward me. i eyed them up, and down, and they quickly got my approval. these women didn't look like they belonged in this area, because it is semi-rough. most of the women that i'm used to seeing in this area have had better days,.............just to be kind. as they approached i spoke in my southern accent, and they spoke back. one of them started giggling as they walked past. she turned to the other woman and said, " that man is fine, and the other one agreed."
i'm not used to hearing this, especially from a woman who doesn't want anything from me. automatically, my chest pushed out, as my gut pulled in, and i had a big ole' smile on my face!! this is typical behavior by a man that is aging.  i was happy to hear that,..........so happy that i lost my focus for a couple minutes.
i was not paying attention, because two J.S.O. (COPS) had stopped in front of me. they each was in a car, and they got out like they were expecting me to run. i just sit there as they both came at me with a wide angle. i just sit there in total silence. i knew better that to move, or start talking. one officer said," you fellers never learn. you still want to sit in front of this church, and drink and do your drugs."   i stayed silent, as he asked if i could read. i said yes. then he told me to turn around, and read what that sign said to him. i knew that he was just being a smart ass, but i read him the sign anyway. it said no trespassing.        then why are you sitting here? i told him the short version, because I've found that the least that you say, usually the better of that you will be.
one had taken my I.D. to his car to run it, and the other one stood in front of me eyeballing me hard. i quickly remembered my statements about the first Baptist Church the other day, and figured this was what it was about. i knew that they would find something to make my life more miserable that it had became since their appearance. i guess that the good thing was i was sitting in front of a different church.
the other cop came back, and handed my I.D. back to me. i knew right then that they had nothing on me. i knew that anything that might have popped up would have been crap any way. i asked, if i was free to go, and he said yes, then started giving me a load of crap, as i just walked away from him.
i'll never forget that i found a piece of paper laying at the bus stop one day that simply said, " there is no situation of misery that can't be made worse, by the presence of a police officer!!"

I'm not used to dealing with the boys in blue. i knew that i haven't done anything wrong to begin with. that trespassing sign was meant for the church property. i was on the wall, beside the sidewalk. you would have thought that they could be doing something more important than harassing me.  like sitting in their car watching a D.V.D. ,or checking out the new donuts down at dun-kin' donuts.

i guess that i didn't really have much to say tonight, but as soon as i can find the right love relationship i will include her in my post................no,...........i wont give the intimate details of our life, but I'm sure that she will influence my blog in other ways. I'm kinda thinking that I've probably waited to late to start another love relationship in my life. the stone cold fact is that i simple don't have anything material to offer. most women think that by the time that you get my age, that i should have something going for me. the truth is that they are right!! nobody wants a broken down old man that is still semi-homeless. the only ones that might want me is some co-dependent woman that wants to fix me. i know that i need fixing, but I'm afraid that i would wear her out before she actually completes her mission. I've heard my whole life that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, and now I've become the old dog. do y'all reckon that there is any hope left for me?

                                          ......................much love

No comments:

Post a Comment