www.billofrights.org

Monday, November 1, 2010

herz yer sign

you wouldn't believe all the computer, and internet problems that i've had lately. it's honestly been unbelievable, but i guess that's what happens when your using somebody Else's gear. i think that i have finally got it all worked out, and i am grateful to have some gear to use. actually, i'm grateful for everything that i have today.
my back is getting better day by day. i just got back from a two mile walk, and it took me less than an hour. believe it or not not too long ago it would have taken me over two hours, if i did it that quick. usually, i have to rest every couple blocks, but today i just walked through. now, my back is a little tender, but i reckon that it should be since i've not walked much since january.
guess what i did while ago?         i was on my walk, and started to notice Halloween candy lying every few feet on the side walk. i knew that some kid got excited last night, and started swinging his bounty. now,.......i've always got a bit of a sweet tooth, and times are really hard this week, so i would imagine that you know what i done. yep,.......that's right,.............i broke every tricker treating law that mom ever laid down on me,...........i looked around to make sure that nobody saw my act of desperation, and started looking for more. i was stuffing candy in my mouth like a wild man while i was walking.            shame?..............i have little shame, except the fact that if someone had been watching i would have just shoved in in my pocket instead of my mouth!! it's hard to have lived through some of the stuff that i have, and still hold on to much shame. besides that, i really needed something sweet.

this neighborhood that i live in now is not what I'm used to experiencing. I've lived pretty much in the country my last six years here, and there is nothing country about this. every lot of land is built on with some really nice homes. there is kids all over, and schools to accommodate all of them. there are more church's here per square mile, than I've every seen in my life, but that's not a bad thing.
i got up yesterday morning and got ready to go to church. i was dressed in new clothes, and was feeling really good about myself. something happened to sanka, and we didn't get to go. instead od walking up the street here to one of many, i just sit dressed, and watched my favorite church on-line, and live. i don't think that i would have been better off anywhere else, because pastor tom messer really did a great job yesterday. i love the trinity baptist church. i just don't care for the way that their mission is run.
speaking of missions, I've decided that for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner i will go the the New Life Inn, and volunteer to help with whatever they need for me to do to make sure that the homeless gets feed. actually, if i get some food stamps this month i plan to donate a turkey. maybe for both meals.
i really need to get my life back on tract, and that's the best way that i know how. i used to do these things all the time when my life was so messed up before, and it worked with a quickness. the best way that I've found to get my life better is by helping others with difficulties themselves. it make me feel good to know that i can make a difference. I've just got selfish kinda,..........yeah,..........pretty much. if i can't do anything else i can give my time. my back is no longer a hindrance, and i need to treated it as such.
this house isn't as depressing as it once was. i cleaned up the nasty room, as you come through the back door. i always use the back door, and the first things that i would see is stuff strewed all over this room. i was determined, and started at seven this morning, and around three i was finished. you wouldn't believe this nastiness. this one act completed made all the difference in my psyche. i just can't stand to try to live in pure filth, and yeah for me,...............i nipped it in the bud!!!
i haven't decided what I'm doing tomorrow, but I'm hoping that it will be productive. it might take me all day to drag this trash down to the streets. i really need to clean up a little outside also. hell,..........i might go somewhere and beg for a job................stranger things have happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment