www.billofrights.org

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Everything Changes When.....

I am amazed at the folks, which have been taught that they should be living really good lives. We all know and realize that deep down, that is not good enough. Father tells us to live Holy, like He is Holy, and that is written, in the Old Testament, and the New Testament.  (Leviticus 11:44-45, 1 Peter 1:16) 

How many of us live Holy lives now, that we have been touched by Jesus?    I really don’t expect anybody to write me saying that they don’t live as Holy, as they would like to be living. However, I do welcome those, which think that they do to drop me a line!!

I am not sure if it would qualify, for me to be called the patsy, but I am willing just to hop, out of the frying pan, and into the fire. The truth is that I am not writing this blog, because my life is all that Holy. I am writing it because Jesus, told me to write it, and not to hold anything back!!      Just a second here.    Do any of you really think that Jesus supplied your Savation, so that you could be looking good?

As true and real followers and Disciples of Christ our reward will come later on, after this phase of our existence is over.   Why would Jesus care anything about making us look good, and people just like us going to Hell?    I think that this world has too many goody-goody preachers, trying to rape your wallet, and still mislead you to the point, where your next stop is Hell!!   I don’t need to get started, because I will start naming the names, of these deceivers. 

Actually, I need to get back to where I started with this post. Father knows, in His heart of hearts, that there is no possibility, of us ever living Holy lives. The laws of the Old Testament were simply to show, how Holy Father is, and to introduce us to the blood sacrifice. 

Genesis 3:21  Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

The Bible didn’t even get started well, before Father made the first sacrifice, for the sins of mankind.      Do you think that Father was showing us how bad we actually were, or try to rub our noses, in our sins?      Far from that simply reality. He was preparing to show us, how much that He loved us. 

Hebrews 9:22  And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. 

This was not only the only solution, which man had for his sins; this was the introduction, for the need of Jesus, in our lives.

By now I hope that you all realize how much our Creator wanted to have a relationship with us. Here is a great point to ponder, or maybe a few great points considering, how far I get with it.     Don’t you think if Father wanted a perfect race of people, that He would have created them?    Instead He created the likes of me, and you, and Peter, and Paul, and two of my favorite girls, Rehab, and Mary Magdalene. 

Don’t you realize what He actually did, in His creation?   This goes back to the relationship aspect.   Father created folks with great aspirations, and to ever achieve these goals, they were going to have to include Him, in the plans. Then Father sent Jesus to this earth to clean up the mess that we have made, and pay the price of sin in our lives. 

I am not sure if anybody other than our Father realized this, but once Jesus gets ahold of our lives, everything changes. I mean that we fall so in love with Jesus, and what that He wants for our lives. We simply melt like putty, in His Holy hands. We really don’t care about looking good anymore. It may be the fact that we realized, there was nothing good in us, until Jesus made His home inside of us.

Jesus is the only solution that we have to ever get back to Father. That is what that being lost means. We desperately need to get back to the Father, our Father, and our Creator. We will never be genuinely happy, or satisfied until we do.

Accepting the shed blood on the cross, as the redemption of our sins, is our first step, in the only direction, that is right. There is a reason that John 3:16 exist, in the Bible that we call, the Holy Word of God.    Can you figure out why?

John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Ain’t God good?

            ….Much Love          

No comments:

Post a Comment