www.billofrights.org

Monday, February 3, 2014

Light This Country Up!!

Do you remember the difference, between the attitudes, of the two people Sunday?  One was bitter, sharp, and downright snooty, and the other was caring, concerned, and edifying. Holy Spirit has been dealing with me on that and other things, which happened in the service Sunday. This is why I love to worship at Evangel Temple. The Lord is there, and I always get fed by the Spirit. I have been writing about Sunday all week long, and I haven’t said anything about the sermon. Actually I haven’t got that far yet!!

I might have not though much about, the first man’s reaction at the time, that he gave it, but I did later on. I don’t like to receive disapproval from people, even though, I might feel justified in my actions. I didn’t feel like I done wrong, in looking for another church closer to my home. I am pretty sure, that it was in the master plan, for my life somehow, because it happened. I kept on letting it happen, until I couldn’t stand it any longer, and went back to where I could get fed.

Can I share something with you?     I live in one out of the five, most premiere, undesirable, places to live in Jacksonville, Florida. It really doesn’t bother me, because the Lord is here. Holy Spirit has a lot of work to accomplish, in my neighborhood. The fields are in full with harvest, all of the time.

 John 4:35  Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

 I have been planted here, to let my light shine, in this neighborhood of darkness. Matthew 5:16  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

  I have grown to love this neighborhood, and all of the people that live here. I believe that right now, currently, that at least ninety-five percent, of my life, has lined up, with the will of God.    Do you know what that I am saying?     Trust me when I say that I am not bragging, because the only thing that I done was get tired of being beaten down!!    Yes,…I surrendered. 

The Lord is in the process of showing me, that He is in first place. If I do this in the right way, according to Him, then everybody else comes in second place.    But, but but…(stuttering)   Where does James come in?   There is a special place where James comes into play. There will be a day especially designed to satisfy James, and all the children of God. 

Revelation 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

As a Christian living in the land of the United States we are spoiled. Most of us aren’t just are over-fed, we are outright fat, and I say this starting with me. I am a butter-ball myself!! We live under the absolute best conditions, of most of the world. We complain that we are poor, when we never go to bed hungry, and have a bed to lie down, and rest in. We are living under the blessing of God.

There is a problem with that blessing. It is fixing to be jerked out from under us with quickness. America has gone from one nation under God, to the nation that blasphemes God!!  We don’t have any use, or need for the God, of our sovereign protection. We can do it ourselves now. We have kicked God out of our school system, court houses, and most of the churches, in our country. 

The pulpits in the American society have become an avenue, to sell the Word of whomever, is preaching at the time. I should have said speaking, because we don’t want to offend anybody any more. If there are offended, then they won’t by the product!! The product has become more important that the souls of mankind. Millions will burn, so that they could purchase a real good, feel good, worthless product!!

America has become a homosexual nation. Now a days, if your aren’t homosexual, most have become homosexual tolerant. Rebellion against God has become the cool way to live in America. God has not changed His mind about that issue. He still loves the homosexual. He even sent Jesus to die, for their sin. Here is the scary part. 

Malachi 3:6  For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

The problem is most folks in America don’t believe that the Bible is the Word of God. They don’t even believe that God is the God of the Bible. For those of us that know that God is still alive, and in control will not be surprised what Father light this country that we live in up. The same fate that fell on Sodom and Gomorra is waiting the United States at any time. If we ever legalize same sex marriage crossed this nation. I believe that we will hear from Father!!

Ain’t mankind slick, in his moves and motives?  We take and legalize the killing of Fathers blessing towards us. We expect to commit fornication with no consequences. If you no longer want to be pregnant, then you don’t have to be. You can pay a Doctor good money to shove a needle through your baby’s head, while it is still in the womb. Doesn’t that show how make the hypocritical oath seem ludicrous?

Revelation 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

    …..Much Love             

No comments:

Post a Comment