www.billofrights.org

Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Saddest Verse..

I was listening to the radio a while ago. I don’t have a television, and I don’t have a television on purpose. The first reason, which I gave up on watching the television, was the fact, that cable got ridiculous, and I can’t stand all the advertisements.  However, the most important reason is because Holy Spirit has changed the way that I view things, and television is mostly foolishness. 

Let me go right ahead, and tick those religious readers, of this blog off really good. I would dare to say that somewhere up in the high ninety percent, of the television Evangelist are self-seeking, and really don’t care about God. They are nothing more than actors, doing what they consider nothing more than a job!! They live inside elaborate mansions, and have a garage full of cars, which most of us cannot ever afford to purchase.          Does the word Pharisee ring any bells?

I don’t need to get started, because these types irritate me as much as they did Jesus.  John 2:15-16  And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; 16  And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

James that is not the same thing!!     Yes, you are correct in saying that situation is not the same thing. Today’s situation has involved into something far worse. Back in the days, which Jesus busted up the crime ring inside the temple, there were several different folks who shared in the wealth. Today there isn’t but one heavy hitter controlling all the wealth. It is like a circus complete with religious popcorn and peanuts!!

I think this will fit right in with what my original plan was to speak about this post. Anyway, I really was listening to the radio. The newscast stated, that the drought stricken land in California, could be expecting to receive, a lot of much needed rain fall. Immediately, in my Spirit started praising the Lord for His goodness, and thanking Him for solving our problems.

Deep in my Spirit, these words came to life, as plain as I am writing them to you. “It shouldn’t be this way.”  I sat quietly meditating on these few words, and I quickly realized that the presence of sin, has robbed us of paradise. How many of us can grasp the concept, of how awesome our God really is?   Please,.. Let me to be the first to admit, that I am clueless to how awesome, that our God really is!!  How can a finite mind grasp an infinite concept?

Can I explain something, which is unexplainable?   Ok, you got me, because I can’t do it. However, back in the beginning Father created the first, and only, as far as I can tell, pipe-less irrigation system, to water the earth. I have put in several irrigation systems, and I find this to be more than mind boggling, and the word awesome is not big enough!!

Genesis 2:6  But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Don’t you think, if our God could do all of this, that He could take care of our minor problems?   Do we really believe that God can do these things?   Does He really care? 

Luke 18:27  And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

I give up James!!   If you have something to say, then just say it!!   What is God’s problem with helping us out, if He is really so able?  You might not would think that the good Lord would have any problem, with blessing His children. However, there is one that comes to mind. It is me, and you, and every other Bible believing Christian who, has ever accepted Jesus Christ shed blood, on the cross of Calvary, for our sin sacrifice.

Haven’t you ever noticed that the largest part, of the Bible, is directed at the Christian folks, and trying to keep them in line?  It is a sad fact, but very true, that we; the Christians, the church, the believers, the Saved, the Sanctified, the Justified, and the Forgiven, the Redeemed, and any other name that we can be call by are the reason, that this world is in, such a mess!! 

I can prove this point with one verse, which will be found, in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible. This is a verse straight from the heart of our Father. Some people say that the Old Testament is not meant for today’s time, and I am not sure how to comment, on that gesture. I truly hope that none of the readers of this blog is that naive. (All Scripture, 2nd Timothy 3:16)

2Chronicles 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I don’t believe that this verse can get any plainly said. There are some that could go in more than one direction, but this isn’t like those verses. This is directly said, and so simply put, that a child, with any Bible knowledge at all, could put it all together. I believe that this is one, of the saddest verses, in the Word of God.    Ain’t God Awesome?

       ….Much love     

No comments:

Post a Comment