www.billofrights.org

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Teetering On The Edge

I just got to say to the readers, that this time of the year in Florida, gets me very excited!! The green clover is talking over, and the dandelions are starting to bloom. The weeds are poking out over, what little grass that was left. It is the first signs of spring, and I love it!! This might be premature excitement though, because the trees seem to be a little behind, in their budding process. Either way that we look at it; Jesus is still on the Throne, and His mercy endures forever!!    Amen.

I just had a move in my Spirit to write about something.   Do you ever get moves in your Spirit, which beckons you, to change your plan, or do something different?   Most of us have this experience, but not all of us do. Just because you are a member of a church, and fill a position, in that church. You might be the friendliest greeter at the door, every time a service is available. You could fill any position, or fill the pew, and not be a child of God. 

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 

Christians say things sometimes, which are inaccurate, and I do also. We tend to act like Father, and Jesus is right by our side to help us. I am not saying anything that conflicts with the Word of God. Father and Jesus are in Heaven.

John 14:2-3  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Holy Spirit is on the earth to help us, find our way to Jesus, and Jesus secures our way, back to Father. And that sounds like a pretty good plan to me. I wish that I had come up with it, but Father has the rights, and patent on that move!!

Jesus said that when He goes, back up to Heaven, that He will send another, in His place. I am going to post several verses on this, from the book of John.

John 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.  15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 16:7  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

I want to show you that even Jesus was led by Holy Spirit. Luke 4:1  And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,                  Are you familiar with this story?               The Spirit was leading Him, into the wilderness to be tempted by Satan, after fasting for forty days. This proves as Christians that we will not always bed led into a thorn less rose garden. However, there will always be no mistake in His leading.

Now,.. Getting back, to those that are faking a move, in our local churches. If there is no move by Holy Spirit, then you are simply not a child of God, and your Salvation is based, on something other than Jesus Christ, and the work of the cross, which He shed His blood on, for the world. I know that these are really harsh words to some of you, and I honestly don’t want to offend anybody. That is not my purpose, nor my plan. However, I had rather rattle the teeth out of your mouth, than to see you split Hell wide open especially, when you are standing right there on the edge.

The Christian life is truly an exciting life to live. You can go through the motions, of living the Christian life, without ever surrendering you heart, and life to Jesus, as still receive benefits, of living that lifestyle. However, there will be certain, and very important benefits that you will never receive. The most important one is being a true child of the living God, and spending eternity with Jesus. We speak often about straddling the fence, but there is no fence in the mind, and heart of Jesus.

Revelation 3:16  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

There is no middle ground as far as Jesus is concerned. Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit are the God of action!! They are continuously seeking out those who are lost to offer them Salvation at the expense of Jesus. the first, and most important move for us to make is to accept the sacrifice that Jesus made on our behalf, and them we can go onto the next step.    What is the next step? 

 Romans 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

There is an order to everything of God, and sometimes we decide to replace Him with ourselves, and skip the surrender part, and move right into to the part of being conformed to the image of Jesus. it never works that way, because if we skip the first part, then we are without power. That just leaves us teetering on the edge of eternity.     Ain’t God Awesome?

      ……Much Love     

No comments:

Post a Comment