www.billofrights.org

Friday, January 31, 2014

No Flaws, Rips or Torn Places

All my life, folks have been telling me, that nobody else is like me. Most of them were not speaking, in a positive manner.    How could they?   I used to take great pride, in my ability to cut a person to tears, if they rubbed me, in the wrong way. I had an extremely sharp tongue, and kept it finely honed on a rock of bitterness. This was the only defense system, which I had to keep people, at a safe distance from me. Most people had no use for me, because of the way, that I would treat others. 

Why in Heaven’s pearl gates would I act like that?    Fear.   Pure fear.   I was scared to let people get close to me. I was afraid that if they got that close, then they could hurt me. I felt safer on my own, and over time it did get worse. The only friends that I had were the ones, that I had chosen to be a friend, and most were not above the associate level. The sad part is that most of my running partners that I chose, I chose them, because I found them, to be inferior to myself. This happened later in my life, in my young days, I was simply too stupid to make a rational choice
.
Ok buddy,….Why are you telling all of this?    As strange as this sounds, I use a part of my life, as an example to show how different, that we all are. We are a world full of wounded people, and we always have been. It started in the Garden of Eden, and it will continue, until the return of Jesus. My point is once we receive Salvation,…….experiencing the new birth, that only can come from Jesus, this is the first step. A lot of really good folks tend to think, that this is the only step, and doing this is only is hell insurance. 

Jesus through the Holy spirit wants to do so much more with us. Please read this verse, while thinking about the things that He is saying. See how many, and how much of this that you can relate with.

 Luke 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

I can see me in this entire verse. However, Salvation does not give us these promises, because it does not make us whole, or completely well. If we are saved by faith, and we are, then faith takes another step of trust to work on ourselves, by surrendering to the work, of Holy Spirit. I don’t have the right, or the ability to judge you, and the things, that are off kilter, in your life. I have a lifetime of examples, that we can use, like how this post started.

Romans 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

See, if you will get to know you’re Creator, and His true love, that He has for us, and all, that He has done for us, and all, that He wants to do with us, and for us, it will change the way, that you do everything. This is vision, that I am talking about, and I have never been the one, in my life, to have any vision!!

The purpose that we were even created was to have a relationship and fellowship with Father. Father has a plan we find in Romans 8:29, to make us like Jesus.    Think about that,….please.     Jesus is whole.   Complete, …nothing missing, and nothing broken.  No flaws, rips or torn places.    Jesus is perfect!!

You know that He is a people person. He walked this earth to be with us, and tell us of a better way. He offered us the best deal, that will ever be truly offered, and it is the complete package. When we read our Bible, His enter action with others was immaculate. Nothing escaped His knowledge. He wanted to heal, and fill with new hope, anybody, that would receive Him, and believe the Father sent Him.

I believe that it should be a pure honor, for Father to even consider, making me like Jesus!! I can’t speak for anybody else, but I have always wanted to be somebody else, and if I can be like Jesus, that will be way-cool. Just think, after the twist, and turmoil, of this earth experience, we have the opportunity to spend forever, doing what we were created to do. I have been a prime candidate for why Jesus came to this earth.

Luke 19:10  For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Do you know, what I feel is pretty high on my list, of the difference in myself, while in Spiritual training?      I am learning to take myself, out of the spotlight, and put a true star as front man. I share the responsibility of Holy Spirit, to point my life back to Jesus. The only way that I can accomplish this is by allowing me to be changed, or conformed into the image of Jesus. 

Maybe everything is coming into focus now. Maybe I am finally getting the truth, behind the message of Jesus Christ.  I know that there is a change rolling over my life right now, and I believe that repairing my altar had a lot to do with it. There is nothing magical about Father, Jesus, or Holy Spirit. I think that it would be blasphemy to even consider using the right potion, or formula to get what we want. However, I believe as we grow in our Spiritual walk that more doors open, to give us different ways, to bring honor to Jesus. 

We have to remember, that it is all about the relationship.     Ain’t God good?

        ….Much Love          

No comments:

Post a Comment