www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tales About More gods’

It is good to be alive!!          I had something wrong with me for the past week, where I simply had no energy. It is not over quite yet, but I can tell that it is on the way out.     Thank you Lord!!     I have missed writing to you. This is my ministry to the Lord. Not because I am over-qualified, or even qualified to begin with. This is simply, what the Lord has asked of me.

I had a lot of time to lie around, and think this week. Meditation might be a better way to look at it. Two major concerns come to mind. The first one being these so called preachers trying to make a mockery, of the Word of God. 

Galatians 6:7  Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

I don’t understand how a man, or a woman, can say that they are a prophet of God, and deceive the children of God. They twist the word to make it sound like something that it is not. The absolute worst thing that they do, in my opinion is they take a commercial break, half way through the program. They tell you how the conclusion of this message will change you lives, and how to order the message in its entirety. 

Don’t you think that if I discovered, a message hidden, in the Word of God, that my first responsibility would be to share it with you? There is no hidden secret message, in the Word of God. Actually, God has gone far above the call of duty to redeem us, to be hiding secret words and meanings.
You know that there are tales about more gods’ out there other, than the one, that I believe to be the One true God. None of those other stories had made enough sense to be true. There is only one story of a resurrection, from death to life. At least that is with eye-witnesses, which saw the risen one, and had fellowship with Him.  I am getting off track here.

These are really trying times, and there is a lot of deception in the world, especially in the religious crowd. I keep bringing up the name of Joel Osteen. However, as far as I can tell he is nothing more than a wishy-washy, heretic with no backbone!!  I really don’t know why he has a following today. Yeah,… I do know why he has a following today. I forget that he preaches the all roads lead to heaven agenda.
Joel Osteen teaches that God will look over any sin that you might be doing. It’s ok if you having different marital affairs and one is with your wife’s sister and brother. It don’t matter how much money that you embezzled from your company last year. Surely, God can look over that lil’ bit!!

I hope that you realize that Mr. Osteen is not in a class by himself. This is the last days, in which or Bible teaches us about, and the prince of the power of the air is running amuck. (Ephesians 2:2) There are more ways, for Satan to disrupt the Word of God, in our lives today. If he is the prince of the power of the air, and our Bible states that he is, then more things come, into our homes through the air. Think about this Wi-Fi, Satellites, and they are working on the process to make our electricity wireless!!

There are so many preachers that have jumped on the bandwagon named prosperity. They teach that if we will give our money to them, that Father will surely prosper us.         How many of you have fallen for that?  I personally have, and only mansion that I have is located in the Fathers house!!   Amen!!   That where that it belongs.  I am no longer deceived, because my mansion is right where it is supposed to be.

There are a lot of today’s so called prophets, with a large amount of blood, on their hands. The fact is that no matter how much they try to downgrade God, and make Him more user friendly to us; God does not change. He has not got desperate for those, in which to love. He is not going to loosen the reins on His Word, because He is not deceived. 

God still calls sin, the sin that it is. God still shows us great love and mercy, but that does not mean that He is going back on His Word, simply because we are way too rebellious to accept the way of our Creator.   Can you give me one reason, and I am not looking for a good reason, just a reason that our Creator should take a knee before His creation?  I can speak this from my heart. If God were to bow, before His creation, I would no longer have a need for Him!! Our relationship would have no need to continue any farther from this point.

I need the Father of the Bible. I need His Son Jesus, and I need Holy Spirit, in my life!! Do you realize the love, and the protection, because of our relationship with Jesus?   Ephesians 1:5  Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Don’t you realize that once we are in the family of God, that the only rough days that we will experience are those remaining on the earth? Let’s look at it in this way. Most folks don’t live past one-hundred years old. I know a few do, but they are the exception to the rule. Ok. Let’s go ahead and bump it up to one-hundred, and fifty years.      Everybody happy?       We can go higher, but the reality is still as sweet
Even if we lived two-hundred years of sorrow on this planet that we call earth. Those two-hundred years wouldn’t even compare to forever!! I will leave you alone with the wisdom of Paul.

Romans 8:18  For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

       ….Much Love           

No comments:

Post a Comment