www.billofrights.org

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hell Insurance?

Do you ever get sick, of your Christian life, that you live? I know that why we were sinners, that our lives boiled down to nothing except pure crap.        Oh my goodness, the religious crowd just nearly fainted, on that one.  Would I have been more religious to call it dung, like the Bible does?    I started talking to Christians about their life, and the only Christians that should judge on these things on this page is the real ones. This is not for the religious crowd, nor the faint at heart. 

Do you ever get to the point where your walk is turning into pure crap?  I must admit that mine is, and it just didn’t start the other day either. It is a slow process, and I realize, that it is my own fault. I heard a message on the radio the other day, and this verse stuck with me. I believe that this is what is wrong, and has steadily been going wrong in my life.

1Kings 18:30  And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down.

Those of you that are still with me, and are waiting on an explanation of what is really going on, I thank you for your patience.    There are a lot of things that the Word of God doesn’t tell us. It is up to us to piece the things together, so that it makes more sense, and is easier to understand. I am not putting words in the Bible. However, I can’t help but wonder why Elijah would call the people unto him, and not speak.

Elijah was a prophet, and he was used to speaking to the crowd. There was no fear inside of him, while he is doing this, so I am going to assume that he called the people around him, and began to speak. As he repaired the altar of the Lord, which was broken down, he explained the process of the repair. Elijah already had something to work with. There was already an altar there, it was simply broken down. It was not effective anymore, in the service of our Lord. 
 
Today we serve the Lord through a different kind of altar. Jesus gave His life for the redemption of us back to Father, as He paid the price of our sins, through the shed blood of the last altar, which was the cross. Matthew 26:28  For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

It is important that you both know, and realize that the shedding of blood, sinless blood, is the only acceptable sacrifice for sin.  Once we accept, the shed blood of Jesus, on the altar of the cross, we deal exclusively with the alter of our heart. 

Back to what Elijah was doing, and I am doing the same thing. I call all of you readers to gather round about me, while I rebuild the altar of my heart. It is broken down, and I have gotten wonderful use from it in the past. Although, we serve a living God, and we are a living people. 1John 5:12  He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

How many of you realize that your Christian life gets stale?  You do the same thing, day in, and day out, and assume that is good enough for God. In the third chapter of the book of Revelation Jesus says that He will spit us out of His mouth if we are lukewarm. We say that we love, and want to serve the God of all Creation.    Are we just saying great swelling words, or are we serious to some degree?

I am here to tell you that we signed on for the impossible mission. When we received our Salvation, we got much more than we bargained to receive. I hear a lot of preachers speaking of Hell insurance. I don’t understand that phrase. Is that possible?   I have a problem. I read the Word of God, and allow Holy Spirit to talk with me. Looking at my life, I can’t understand why Father would send Jesus down here, so that I can receive Hell insurance.   Does anybody else see a problem with this reasoning?

Don’t forget that I am just talking with you, as I repair the altar, of my heart. Oh, I almost forgot the most important fact of this repair. I can’t do it by myself. I have not been left alone, for an operation such as this. John 15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.  Ain’t that a relief!!   Hell insurance?   I just can’t get passed that for some reason. 

Why did the Father, of all creation, arrange to have my redemption paid, for by His Son?     I mean it had to be more than the fact that I am so loveable.      However that is a great reason!!      It has to be more, than I am ranking in high intelligence on this planet, even though most folks don’t realize that this is true.       That is another great reason also!!         If I keep going on I will wind up sitting on a throne in Heaven!!       Ok….Reckon that I am thinking more highly of myself, than I should?       Hell insurance?   (Shaking my head.)

Remember, I am in the process of a much need altar repair, and we are just talking about much needed, things to be talked about.  In the book of Romans we find the reason, that Father sent His Son, to pay the price, of the sin, in our lives. Father wanted a people, whom were willing to go through the greatest change, which a human can go through. 

Romans 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The truth is that Son of God died. Although, I think that this is really cool. He did die, but He wasn’t killed. He willingly gave His life for us. All that is being asked of us, to die to ourselves.  How else can we be conformed?    If you take and look closely at this verse, there is really a lot going on in it.  Just talking with you while, the reconstruction continues. 

Will you do me a favor, because I really need to understand this?   Will a couple of the Christians who applied for the plan of Hell insurance, write me, and tell me how that is working out for you. I really need to know more about this plan.    Ain’t God good?

     …..Much Love              

No comments:

Post a Comment