www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Hellish Week

Hey y’all!!  God is Good,….right?  I have just come through a week of Hell, where my body was rebelling in ways, that I am not going to mention, because of those squeamish, and the religious bunch. You realize it was that religious bunch, that gave Jesus the most trouble. I would really like to take them, and set them in a field, in groups of fifty, then set real men of God, who understand the love of Jesus, and turn them loose on them!!

Did you think, that I was going to throw a bomb, in the middle of them?  That would make me no different, that a radical Muslim. It is not all that easy to be a Christian, to the degree that, Jesus taught us to be. The first thing, that we are trying to do is live, by a standard of love, which we can’t even comprehend. Maybe I need to keep it more personal, because those religious folks are still sitting, in that field.  

I can’t understand the kind of love, that God wants for us to share with each other. When you think about it, our own Creator, was in the form of Jesus Christ, allowing the vilest of men, to abuse Him. The Roman soldiers were highly trained, in the specialized infliction of pain. They were just not a bunch of drunken amateurs having fun with our Lord. These men made every punch, every kick, and every slap, scratch and bite count.

Then when the experts, started strapping His back, with the Cat of Nine-tails, it was on. They had learned the skill of popping that whip, so when it landed on the body, that those pieces of bone, or metal would sink deep in the flesh. It wasn’t until the whip was snapped back, that the flesh was extremely torn, and blood flew wildly everywhere. 


Luke 23:34  Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Can we get very real for a moment?     I can’t understand how, that He could say that, after all that He had gone through. I fully understand what His mission was on this earth. It was to save a worthless piece of human trash like myself, and restore my soul back to the Father, who desperately loves me. If Jesus hadn’t showed love, for those that were putting Him to death, then there would have been, no love for me. 

Can you get hold of the reality, of the mission, of our Lord Jesus?  I really need every reader to grasp this concept, to even understand the other one, which I will introduce to you.   Ok.  We are expected to show love, for those around us also. I know that will not be all that hard, because most of the people, that we allow in our lives are, so easy to love.  We won’t even talk about those folks, because we all have them, in our stable.

More than likely, you live in the neighborhood, where there are a couple uncouth folks living. You know the kind that I am talking about. They are not equipped to be living among human beings, and you would prefer if they would eat their young. The fact is that, the way that you see them, there are so far inferior, to the level that you are at, there is no comparison.   Oh come on, and admit it!! We all have those that we feel superior to, because we are civilized, and just a cut above.   Right?

That is the sad truth, for most of us, or has been. We have a few out there, that realize that it is as wrong, as cutting a person’s head off. Jesus said if we imagined it our hearts, that it was the same as doing it. He was talking about lust, and adultery at the time, but I think that the same principal applies.
With all my babbling, about the things which I have already spoken about, maybe you can come to the same conclusion, that I have. I want to submit to you, a dialog, from the book of Matthew, between Jesus, and a lawyer, who was trying to trick Jesus.  Go figure Huh?


Matthew 22:36-40  Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38  This is the first and great commandment. 39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Ain’t Jesus cool?   Please read these words carefully, because it is possible to change your life. This is the working formula, for a successful life, if followed to the letter. It is written in the only way, that it will work. We have to love our Creator, our Father God, The Lord Jesus, and Holy Spirit with everything, that is within us.

There is no need even trying to love you neighbor first. It will not work that way. The problem is that we are not qualified to love them, because if you don’t set your affection above first, we are nor even equipped, to love ourselves. Maybe I am just different, and that is a lie from Hell, because we all came off the same mud pie. The truth is that I thought that, I was capable of loving myself without Jesus. However, I didn’t even know anything about love, until the Master touched my heart.

I know that some of you realize what I just said, and those that don’t need, for that experience to happen. Once again everything goes back to the relationship. If we don’t have the relationship, then the Words written in our Bibles, are simply words. They are not worth the price of the paper, that they are written on. The words that we read will describe the events of lives, other than our own.

As Christians, we are truly given all, that is required, for a successful life.

                 Much Love       

No comments:

Post a Comment