www.billofrights.org

Friday, May 9, 2014

It’s not complicated

How many of us realize, that we are guilty of complicating, the issues in life, that we face? As human being we blame God, for all the complications. Although, most of us haven’t even taken the time to get to know Father, or even what He says, about the issues that we face. Father sees this as rebellion, and although He is patient and kind, there will come a day, that His patience will run out. However, this will not be about the wrath of God, for a couple reasons. 

The first is because most of the unbelievers, in this world have already been, so blinded by Satan that, they will not believe, in the concept of God, although they really do.  The same blindness was in the world, when Jesus walked the earth. I am not sure if, I would have believed on Jesus, if I had been here, for His earthly ministry. Hey, don’t act shocked that I can say these things, because I am simply being honest about it. Check out this verse.

Matthew 28:16-17  Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. 17  And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

What makes me feel, that I would have been any different? It has been over two-thousand years, since the time of Jesus ministry, on the earth.  Still there are many that don’t believe, and I have personally tried not to believe. If my actions were a sign of my belief, than I had no belief!! Praise the Lord that, I know whom I have believed in, and my hope is securely, been seal by Holy Spirit.

Jesus gave the solution for their issue of unbelief, while speaking some very harsh words.    Do you realize that, the only people who Jesus gave a full ration, was the religious leaders, of that day?     Do you think that, it would be any different today?

John 8:41-47  Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42  Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.43  Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  45  And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46  Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47  He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Back on the mountain, that I grew up on, we called talking in this way, lowering the boom on a person, or group of persons. Jesus was a bold person standing, in the middle of a group of haters, and speaking Words of truth at them. I chose the word at, because even Jesus knew, that they could not receive His words. I have a feeling, for those of us missed the dramatic events, of Jesus ministry on the earth, that we will get a replay.

The only difference, that I can see is the fact that, the guilty will not be talking back. I never have read a word in the Bible that says this, but this is the way, that I see it. When the King of kings, and the Lord of lords, returns to the earth, all foolishness will cease, except for one. That one is Satan, and he will have one more opportunity, to make a fool, out of himself.

He will stand in front of the throne of God, accusing the believers, for one last time. He will show all the nasty, dirty things, that we have done in our lifetime. He will show all the shameful things, which we have concealed, for the most of our life. When he has finished, we will feel like we a sitting, on the edge of a piece of paper, and dangling, our feet in the air!!

Then Jesus stand us, and walks to the judges stand. You can hear the conversation between the two. How are you doing Dad?     Really well, son, and yourself?  I have nothing to complain about.  Would you like to make quick work, out of this case?     Yes. I am getting sick of this prosecutor.

Then Jesus turns, and addresses the court. It is the truth, that my client has done all these wicked things, in his lifetime. However, there remains one truth, that the prosecuting attorney failed to mention. Daddy, this man accepted the sacrifice that I made, with dying on the cross, and his redemption for sin.

Immediately, the gavel struck down hard, as the Father declares, Not Guilty!!  Then Jesus turns to the one on trial, and with outstretched arms saying;

Matthew 25:23  His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

This won’t be true for everybody, because some will continue to rebel. The sad part is there will be, no last second chances. Either we will hear; enter thou into the joy of the Lord, or we will be hearing these words.

Matthew 25:30  And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

It is not to late……choose wisely.    Ain’t God Awesome?

                  ….Much Love      

No comments:

Post a Comment