www.billofrights.org

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mark Lowry

I am jealous!! I am jealous, because of this video, by Mark Lowry. Actually, I am not jealous, because we all have God given talents. Through time, Mark has honed his talent down to this point. I need to give you a little background on this man.

He was part of Bill Gaither’s crew. I am sure that you know the name of Bill Gaither, even though you might not know who Mark is. Mark is a singer involved with Gather’s Vocal Band, and can regularly be heard, on Homecoming Radio. Even though Mark has an excellent singing voice, he tends to drift toward comedy. I don’t know if he writes his own stuff, or simply follows a script written by someone else.

Anyway that you look at it, once you view this video, it will give a different view on Christianity. It the truth be told, most of us that call ourselves Christians, need a tweaking, in theirs.

Do you realize, that the cruelest place that I have found, which I can go, is to visit a different church? I will admit that I rarely wear a suit, and never a tie. If they place one around my neck, in my casket, I will resurrect, and choke the life, from the guilty one!! All joking aside. I have had people look at me, and just walk past, with a smirk on their face. This is even worse when they walk up, and shake my hand, and asking what it is that I do. 

The great thing about all this madness is the fact that I know why that I am there. I go to worship the One who loved me first, and gave Himself for me!! The most important thing to me in a church setting is not, the young lady dressed like a prostitute, because that lady needs to be there. She needs to hear the Gospel of a Savior, that can radically change her life.  That is why I am there, and I honestly don’t require anybody else’s approval, because I have the approval of God. 

I guess that I needed to go there, because I most certainly did. Please watch this video, it just might change the way that you see things.     God is Awesome!!

           ….Much Love     

      

No comments:

Post a Comment